cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Veteran Advisor

Re: Excuse me, Mr. Trump

Ready - I'm going to add the most, '' priceless '' of all  ''Johannes Gutenberg'' ---  

0 Kudos
Advisor

BA, if Trump is a genius, it is primarily due to convincing contractors and investors to sign contracts and buy stock, then stiffing them with the bill or going bankrupt. He does it all the time. He made his first ten million by inheriting it. Anybody can look good when the money is not theirs.

0 Kudos
Honored Advisor

Okay Trump is a idiot and manages to snooker hardened New York City contractors into doing work and he stiffs them, not one year mind you but for 45 years and amasses $5 billion net worth?    And this idiot that is barely verbally understandable, consistently beats top New York attorneys out of "mechanics lein" cases against him?   

The secret to becoming a billionaire is start with $10 million and just screw the shrewdest money people in New York City?...sounds idiot proof to me.

See the source image
0 Kudos
Honored Advisor

Sinclair wrote the Americans in about 1973, Airbus proper wasn`t around at that time.  The Wiki page basically describes him as a "writer" not some kind of William Randolph Hearst.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gordon_Sinclair

0 Kudos
Veteran Advisor

Sinclair  directed  $$$$  from  his article to the American Red Cross, willing to share his profits with the unfortunate in US , although Canadian Red Cross  also has the same venue ---

Just think of his estate if those  $$$$ being directed to investments at Bay Street - Toronto, where the Thain's  ''cold as a Bay Street Bankers heart , coined by Canadian Prairie farmers - might have amassed ?

Messerschmidt didn't have a very kind name  post 1940's - 1960's is a given ---

Saying we are the poster child of kindness is agreed - although snubbing Officer Sinclair kindness during this time frame accomplishment's  seems to carry irony  with  $200,000.oo membership dues to golf in Florida, maybe ?        

0 Kudos
Honored Advisor

Fact checking. 289 how many of those names were prominent when Sinclair made that statement 40 yrs ago?

Smokey. I wish we were led by someone who knew 1. the value of the “unspoken” word. 2. Midwestern strength of respect & humility. 3. The press is corrupt & a snake to avoid. 4. Repitition is unbecoming.
5. There is honor in honesty
But that wasn’t on the ballot so I voted for the closer of the two and like a change of direction even though it’s not where I want to go.
0 Kudos
Honored Advisor

Thank you me Sinclair 40 yrs too late. And we aren’t learning history any more in the US.
0 Kudos
Honored Advisor

Mr. Sinclair correction. From the hell hole af agriculture.
0 Kudos
Advisor

Appreciate your honesty, SW.  

0 Kudos
Veteran Advisor

Sinclair's message is well respected in my book, for the record all companies in place - different headline---

Sinclair was on the frontline liken to many in journalism, with a nudging, poking at his providential government--- As much as things change in 40 years , OR  DO  they ? ?    

0 Kudos