cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Honored Advisor

Re: Farm bankruptcies

Robots, doin` the jobs that Americans won`t.  That "caravan" can turn around, we got robots...our robots even make robots these days.   Smiley Happy

0 Kudos
Senior Contributor

They should make it a law right now before its too late that every robot must have a working on/off switch that cannot be over-ridden or it can't be sold.

I always get a kick at that "jobs Americans won't do" line of crap. 

What they really should say is "jobs Americans won't do for below minimum wage pay".

0 Kudos
Veteran Advisor

BraVo   Ray   -   spot   on     -     -     -    

0 Kudos
Senior Contributor

Thank you. I have not met many Americans who will not do any job if you pay them fairly, and I know a lot of people who wound up doing jobs they never imagined they would do when they needed an income. This whole immigration thing is a lot of nonsense. democrats want poor people in the country so they can give them all kinds of free sh*t and then make them legal, hoping it will lead to millions of more votes. Republicans want them in the country because they work for less, and also hold out the hope that all these new Catholic someday-voters will eventually give the Republicans the political power to stop abortion as a form of birth control. Business owners want the cheap labor so they fill their pockets with the savings in labor costs. Yet none of them have the guts to change the laws, preferring instead that the laws be ignored. And they crucify a guy who comes along and gets elected based on his promise to enforce the law. 

And all the while the talking heads keep saying this is a nation of laws. The hypocrisy of this country is really unbearable at times. I hope their private parts all get infected with root rot or something.

0 Kudos
Veteran Advisor

Enforce   the  law ? 

Seems,  interesting  a  fellow  with  several  bankrupt  filing  companies  &  $132,000.oo   date  nights  payoffs  is  a  what  kind  of  example -  IF  that  is  what  your  referring  to  as  up  holding  business  law  ?

Also, Leave  pretend  religion  out  of  these  conversations,  please  -  as  those  groups  have  their  hands  full  of  headlines  as  we  speak  -   -   -            

0 Kudos
Senior Contributor

Oh please don't say bankruptcy again. If I never hear that word again it will be too soon. And please, no mention of religion (I know I started that one like a moron) because I don't want another one week sermon from my Canadian friend Canuck !

You know, not that I am a big fan of the guy, because I don't like big mouths...but I have to say in his defense, he ran on a simple platform of upholding American law and tradition. Enforce the immigration laws already passed into law by numerous Congresses and Presidents of both parties, use the tariff to protect American industries and workers (which has been done since the beginning of the US, the Civil War was fought in large part over tariffs), and put American interests first in the formation of government policies. These are not novel or revolutionary ideas, its what most Presidents were expected to do until only recently. The immigration issue in this country is ridiculous, you have laws that half the country refuses to enforce. If you don't like them, change them, but until then enforce them. With regard to tariffs, Americans have given away millions of jobs and trillions of dollars of wealth all so they can save a hundred bucks on their televisions. They have made shareholders wealthy in the stock market at the expense of the households and workers of the country. You may not like it right now because you might be losing some orders from China, but in five years you'll be selling even more of your crops at better prices because the Chinese still are going to want their corn and beans and they'll have to buy them through middlemen who you will be selling to. On top of that you will have American consumers with the increased earnings that go with a revival of high paying American manufacturing jobs who will have the financial resources to buy more and pay more for your products. In terms of putting America first, why is that a bad policy. Since when did the US government and taxpayers become the charity organization for the world ? The Europeans have plenty of money and are defended by the best military in the world, why aren't they paying their fair share for that ? 

So whether you like the guy or not, its hard to argue that he's doing the wrong things. In fact he's doing what's best for the major cross-section of Americans and if you ask me the only people giving him a hard time are the ones whose butts are still hurting because Hillary lost an election she was supposed to win because she called half the country deplorable. I say get over it and put you country above your party for a change and support the President as hard as it is to like the guy.

Honored Advisor

Heard a guy on the radio last night talking about China`s demographic problem resulting from the "one child policy" after 40 yrs they relaxed it but it`s too late, parents have babies, not workers ready to immediately to work and consume.  China really is a basket case, the only thing keeping them afloat was us propping them up by allowing the $500 billion annual deficits.  Their big gamble is the midterm election, lets just say after China`s meddling, if there`s mad snowflakes wearing lady bits hats, rioting in major cities on November 7th, China is going to have to capitulate. 

https://kgcdirect.com/  

0 Kudos
Senior Contributor

What's your take on how these elections will affect China ? The tariffs put in place were done by Executive Order, how would a democrat Congress change any of it unless they win a super majority in both Senate and House ? 

China's bigger demographic issue is too many men and not enough women, a result of the one-child policy. It seems that while the policy was in effect, couples would abort female children and keep trying to have males, somethng about Chinese culture that dates back to their agrarian history when males were needed and prized because they could work in the farms. So now you have cities of vast numbers of people  - I think Chongking has something like 30 million, bigger than almost all American States except California - with early-20 something men loitering on the streets because there are no jobs and no women for them. I don't think much of the world realizes how much of a basket case China is once you get inland. The coastal cities like Shanghai are big and growing, even if with empty skyscrapers. But once you get inland, its like going back in time a hundred year, dirt roads and animal drawn ploughs.

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Honored Advisor

If the minority party wins big this November, it`s going to be 2 years squandered on "Dave Dennison, Russia, let`s see your taxes let`s see your taxes huh? huh? huh? let`s see your taxes!.  You`re for clean air, clean water and curing cancer?  Well then we`re against it!  So fornicate you and the camel you rode in on!".    

China is out to make an example of the only American President that had the guts to question them.  And this midterm, if it goes the wrong way will destroy this country, there`s a political party that wants to destroy the President so badly that they will think nothing of taking the rest of us down in their quest....those of you retards that are in that group and haven`t already sent in your absentee ballot...think about it!

But like Sun Tzu and The Art of War, when dumb and dumber are chopping holes in our lifeboat, the Chinese will watch us go over the waterfall and our grandkids will have a picture of Chairman Mao hanging in their hovel.   "But hey, remember that time in 2018 we took down the president?   Yeah, good times".

0 Kudos
Honored Advisor

Blowout coming.
0 Kudos