cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Contributor

Re: Faust- a 400 acre auction in Northern Iowa yesterday.

Rsw,since the high in land may be in the next year or two, do you plan to scale up selling some land, so to speak, as one never can guess a high.  You evidently aren't as drawn to holding the land as a typical farmer would.  Farmers in general care little about the current value because they don't plan on selling, rare exceptions to those who are getting out, but land is being handed down in most farmers cases.

I , for the most part find some land sale info, although you tend to go overboard, otherwise maybe you ought to branch out into something besides the same old same old, or is your life that narrow and shallow..

As far as the shananigans on the other site, i find you a pompous ass over there, and glad you tone down the rhetoric over here so it is somewhat bareable.

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Veteran Contributor

Re: Faust- a 400 acre auction in Northern Iowa yesterday.

Once again everyone needs to look at IFC on YouTube , excellent piece on Rsw that is hilarious!

John Faust you are a dumb **bleep** I doubt u own 10 ac still that your momma gave you. Was that u I saw the other day driving the station wagon from the 1970s that was smokin so bad I couldn't pass you?
0 Kudos