cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Veteran Advisor

Greenland Trip Canceled

Deputy Press  Sec.     Judd  Deere     confirms  the  cancellation  -  8 - 20 -19  -   -   -

Relieved  to  know,  although  thinking  that  maybe  a  u s dee A   office  might  have  been  an  interesting  gig  there  or  an Ambassador  Position  to  the  Danish  Lutheran Church  for  someone,  liken  to  2016  past  examples -  maybe ? 

Although,  Leaves  one  Asking  -  Wondering,  how  the  markets  will  reAct  - on  this  latest  NO  DEAL  ?               

0 Kudos
3 Replies
Honored Advisor

Re: Greenland Trip Canceled

It was a very interesting thought......... like Sewards Folley.... Would be an interesting accomplishment.

Like the lousiana purchase or Alaska purchase.... wonder if Denmark is needing funds to fund mistakes like France or Russia.?   But then maybe a deal can be made for radioactive Siberia.

0 Kudos
Veteran Advisor

Maybe  the  Latitude ,  say  Equator  -    to   North say  40,  might  be  more  of  a  realistic  conversation  of  merit - - -

Although ,  Nuuk  would  require  considerably  less  waLL  construction  to  figure  in  the  equation  - - -  

And  as   the  card  credit  folks  say  ''   priceless  ''  ,  untiLL  next  month  -  -  - 

Sewards Foley  vs.  Greenland  to  me  is  Location,  Location,  Location ,  and  save  the  sales  pitch  of  rare precious  metal -  as  of  late ,  I  retain  aLL  mineral  rights,  &  or,  except  for  the  wrongs  - Smiley Wink     

0 Kudos
Veteran Advisor

I'll  take  2  new  $100K  farm  pickups  &  a  couple  tickets  on  the  Moon  -  Mars  Express  -  that  way,  I'll  have  them  ready  and  waiting  to  drive  when  I  get  back  -  -  -

Also  ,  hoping  for  the  Ambassador  job  on  Mars  -   -   -

0 Kudos