Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Veteran Advisor

Re: Grow up man!

I don't sleep much! kinda lazy too! HE HE

0 Kudos
Veteran Advisor

Re: I say let ethol ride!

Would someone please name to me exact amounts that OIL gets in subsudies?  I have never seen the subsidy to big oil line in the federal budget.  Also I would like to see the war we haven't fought due to ethol?  OR the soldier who hasn't died due to the fact That we no longer need the army because we don't have to defend oil fields? HHHHMMMMM?

0 Kudos
Senior Contributor

The Cowman and Farmer should be Friends

0 Kudos
Veteran Advisor

Re: The Cowman and Farmer should be Friends

I knew this was gonna show up some time! HE HE very good BA

0 Kudos
Senior Contributor

Re: Grow up man!

I don't think Im the one complaining, I want a free system where you earn what you get. That is all I'm saying taking others wealth and giving it to others is theft not kindness. As far as the shopping bags you got me there wow.

0 Kudos
Senior Contributor

Re: Love the USA

Isn't it great that we can get on these forums and debate these issues and have a little fun with each other. Man what an awesome place to live.

0 Kudos
Veteran Advisor

Yes it is! AMEN!!! gotta go to a 4-H meeting! 

Question there cowman if Krafty is yoda what are you? 

May the Force be with YOU!

0 Kudos
Veteran Advisor

Re: Corn is just not food Kay for pres

Has eveyone forgot about the oil company's mtb's and there environmental impact---if your standing by the station waiting for the Exxon- Mobile train to give you a ride on thier "UN-subsidized train" --you will be waiting a long time ---

0 Kudos
Senior Contributor

I don't know who I am, A blow hard who will readliy admit that I could be wrong. Maybe Jabba the Hutt

0 Kudos
Senior Contributor

Re: Love the USA my take

My take is just this, most of the time the government is very out of touch with the industry's it regulates, I belive that ethanol is one. The military is another, for instance our boys in Afghanistan and Iraq, I have served in a very unpopular war in the past, and just like then we still don't let these guys fight to win. Do you realize that if a marine unit in Afghanistan is fired upon and the enemy drops it's weapon after it shoots they aren't allowed to shoot back. I think Bill Maher and Michael Moore run the country, meaning these morons are clueless. Ethanol and all ag subsidies are  good examples, along with John Murtha and Chuck Grassley style earmarks.

0 Kudos