cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Veteran Contributor

Re: Idialivered- a change to our meeting on Monday

I wish the moderator of this site would block rsw, I dont even look at the farm business section anymore because of all the garbage he posts here . The only reason I came tonight was Mt was talking about it in marketing. And if mt got booted I wouldnt come here at all, not that anyone cares though.
Veteran Contributor

Anyone that is bored and needs a good laugh go to you tube and look up iowa corn farmer/agweb
0 Kudos
Senior Contributor

Re: Meeting is OFF/Unless you guys treat me right/kraft-t

Well kraft, it took me all of 2 minures in 1986 to figure out my time was mich better used being a Farm Manager in buildong up my Iowa Corn, soybeans, and hog operation than being just a tractor monkey that you can pay some young guy only $15 an hour to do

Same with the spaying and harvesting, any combine monkey can drive a combine for $15 bucks/hour and they are a dime a dozen. My time was a 100 times better used being a manager than just a tractor monkey. That's what it takes to run a 2,000 acre Iowa grain operation. Just the mere fact that I recieve $136,000 Dollars each year from the American Taxpayer to Custom Farm ny land rather than cash-renting it out is enough incentive right there. Also the fact that I can get all of  my Farm Manager duties done in only 15 to 18 houts a week means the Amerucan Taxpayer is paying me a job salary of over $136 an hour just to manage my operation. Yes kraft is the American Taxpayer paying you a $136 Dollars an hour to manage your farm? I doubt it but with all the goverment free money I get to pay my crop insurance and the Direct Subsidy the taxpayer chips in 136,000 per year. If I didn't get this free govermrnt money the salary I pay myself from the farm profits would be a $136,000 per year less money. And kraft, keep paying your taxes because that in turn helps pay for my $136 an hour Farm Manager salary. So kraft you see how it is done?

0 Kudos
Senior Advisor

Yes IA we see how it is done, just like your vietnam stories, it is all done with lies. When I first posted on Ag Web I held you in the highest regards, right along with Jabber, DB, Verby,OBG, and Dec, and Beaner. I even put you above because of your service in vietnam. What a fraud you turned out to be and what a fool I feel like because I was dumb enough to believe you.

0 Kudos
fesentkilr
Senior Reader

I have been reading this guy on several sites for a long time. He has some serious issues. No normal person would ever post the way he does. His post reflect some Rainman, some Donald Trump and a lot of an 8 year old little kid.

0 Kudos
Honored Advisor

Re: Paul Harvey Kraft...lol

Don't you folks from the square states put your real property tax records online? If you know a surname, a county and have a computer, you can confirm or eliminate that person as a registered landowner. Saves on gasoline....
0 Kudos
Senior Contributor

Well, it's too bad idailivered will not be able to see my farms now. I was doing you guys a favor my taking 4 hours of my time up to show. him, but I see this meaning would be a complete waste of my time with peopke like kraft on this website. It is just to bad that 1 bad apple can wreck the whole deal.

0 Kudos
Frequent Contributor

Repetitive, Stupid, and Weird.
Veteran Contributor

You cant check 1600 acres of corn and ready a bin site for harvest like you claim you have in 4 hours. DUH!!!
0 Kudos
Highlighted
Veteran Contributor

This would all be really simple..the records should be on the internet, if you are real rsw, copy, paste each page from the assessors website the info with your name, and each farms legal description and this would clear everything up and make you legit, your failure not to we will all consider you a phony