cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Veteran Advisor

Re: Iowa Says Dakota Access Constitutional

leaves me asking what his partner, Mr. Munger , take would  be on this subject - ? 

0 Kudos
Honored Advisor

I read where Charlie Munger thinks we should buy M.E. oil and drain them out while keeping ours in the ground.   That would be a good idea..but would we do it?  I`m afraid we`d buy the bare minimum Arab oil and waste taxmoney on stupid stuff like windmills and solar panels.  

But, we`ve got hundreds of years of oil supply in Alaska and Nor DeKody.    Second coming of Jesus will happen in the next 10 years so why be uncomfortable?

The farmer does do better with high priced oil, I was lovin` it when they were talking about "peak oil" and "peak corn" about 8 years ago...I wish they were right.  Who knows maybe 2019 is the year of peak corn?

Politically President Trump is doing the right thing making us energy independent.  It puts people to work in good jobs and a president has just 4 years to turn things around and this president less because the opposition party has robbed us of his first 2 years with witch hunts.  But yeah if he was president for life (I wish he was) then he could do inefficient things like buy Arab oil until the last drop.

0 Kudos
Veteran Advisor

The  Bakkan  Formation  Oil  Discovery  started  in  2006,  with  the  Parshall  field  in  2006.  while  peaking  in  2012 -  -  -

So  who  is  right,  about  the  reliance  being  on  the  Arabs  or  Ourselves,  seems  the  statement  ''  Mission  Accomplished  ''  comes  to  mind  and  Munger  doesn't  mind  hauling  E-85  and  Wyoming  coal,  and  Bakken  fracked  crude -  -  -     

0 Kudos