cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Senior Advisor

Re: It seems like those that don't want to pay taxes have the power and influence

I'll bet you want to pay tyaxes. Simply because you want to pull your own weight.

You know government is not free and if folks with money don't pay taxes, who will?

0 Kudos
Senior Contributor

Re: It seems like those that don't want to pay taxes have the power and influence

she didn't say that Kraft-t. You'd better get your byfocals checked. They make tri focals now you know.

0 Kudos
Honored Advisor

Being a Virginian, I was taught in fiurth grade that the colony started using the philosophy of the " common kettle". Being a child of the 1950s, that was explained as pretty much the same as Communism, which was the antithesis of American entreprise and work ethic. People just kept taking more than they contributed.

That colonial economic lexperiment didn't last long. It seems to have returned with brute force four hundred years later. Whether or nation survives or not may depend upon how long we try to stick it out being nicety-bpnice to slackers this go-round.
0 Kudos
Honored Advisor

Human nature dictates that people hear what they want to hear, read what they want to see, and believe what they want to believe. We cannot help ourselves....
Senior Advisor

No she didn't say that. But then i assumed that she does want to pay her own way, but perhaps i was wrong. Imagine that.

In your case though , you rejoice about a tax dollar saved as if that was the solution to our fiscal woes. Everybody avoiding taxes to the extent they can. So how do you propose we pay for government?

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Senior Advisor

Well someone needs to decide, they took 2 weeks off from work last year but decided to still pay themselves. A lot of **bleep** good that did. I imagine the saved utilities really carved into the debt.
0 Kudos
Senior Contributor

That is why it is important to say what you think, and not **bleep** foot around an opinion with platitudes and innuendos

0 Kudos
Senior Contributor

start by demonstrating fiscal responsibility, getting their own spending in order by slashing department budgets, SS, and military.

Then lead by example the rest of us getting our own houses in order, but those clowns in DC must go first.

0 Kudos
Senior Advisor

Calling them clowns, not that is a nice way to put it. I tried typing in 3 different names to call them but everyone got the bleep from A.com, so we better just stick to your clown refference.
0 Kudos
Senior Advisor

Why SS? They have a surplus that is loaned to the general fund. Over 2 trillion loaned to the defense dept for wars and preparing for wars, More than the rest of the world combined.

Giving you all those tax incentives did nothing good for the revenue stream. Now you would rather cutmy SS benefits than pay what you should have been paying all along.

0 Kudos