cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Senior Advisor

Re: Lower incomes ahead -- what are you doing to prepare?

Shaggy  - I would guess you have plenty of folks wishing they where in your shoes before this is over  -  lessons lived have much greater substance than text book lesson's ---   

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Senior Advisor

289, I'm not here to point fingers or talk myself up while knocking someone down another notch, but thank you for the complement, I really appreciate it. Running a debt free operation takes patience and will power. I don't dwell on what my neighbors have or have not done, I merely do what I believe is correct because the man in the mirror is who is responsible. Working off the farm has made this easier and harder, seems like sometimes I'm robbing Peter to pay Paul, but I wouldn't change a thing if I could. I am and always will believe that quantity is no replacement for quality, even if our government says otherwise.
0 Kudos
Highlighted
Senior Contributor

There are several buyers in the area paying a premium for Non-gmo corn.  Are you sending it into regular channels?

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Senior Advisor

Re:How about meridith

Are they cutting back as well. Will they make their employees take a pay cut? If I was them I would force farmers to pay up for SF. If not I would put all my magazines in a huge building and store them until the price went up.

If it works for farmers it will work for them. LOL   I really shouldn't laugh at my own jokes

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Honored Advisor

Re: Re:How about meridith

Some commodities store better than others!
0 Kudos