cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Kay/NC
Honored Advisor

Re: What would you do?

Jump to solution
I know he cannot really " afford" the cruise, but that is his to save for. I think his wife really pushed for it, since it is with her family. I still think I cannot afford cruises, a fancy house, and especially not drugs, even though we could probably swing some of the high life....

There s a humongous shell game going on...entitlements, subsidies, grants, etc. We all think we deserve ours, and everyone else is scamming the system. I think if the juggler ver dropped a ball or two, t would all come crashing down in a heap.
0 Kudos
EMNJK
Contributor

Re: Meat is the first thing to go

Jump to solution
Don't get me wrong. IMO we would be well served to have farm subsidies disappear. But I still say comparing farm payments to food stamps is ridiculous.
k-289
Esteemed Advisor

Re: What would you do?

Jump to solution

Kraft  - You know the folks at the top of the list on EWG have  "earned " that title and are entitled to the be-nefits rather than those folks getting assistance while working at some garden town packing plant ---repeat this 10 times while  you are at some winter convention and you will be assured also ---

0 Kudos
BlackCattle
Frequent Contributor

Jump to solution
Lol.. its so funny to read a bunch of posts from people who have been fortunate enough to be in a position to benefit from high prices the last few years and feather their nests due to taking government payments for years, berate less fortunate souls who would gladly switch spots with them I bet... You know they are demand for our products right??? Maybe they arent as smart or hard working or lucky but there are some good people out there that need help. I am not saying I have all the answers or that it doesnt cross my mind to feel that way but I am very thankful to be where I am today and super pumped to get any money from the government and I try not to look down on my customers... Anyone unwilling to give a few quarters to buy a fat crack head a soda but takes hundreds of thousands of dollars in dcps ans crop insurance subsides, well you are better than me i guess and I will not be thanking you this thursday.. To each their own but wow get a grip
0 Kudos

Jump to solution

black cattle, good cALL on that one.

0 Kudos