cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Frequent Member

Money

Too many people spend money they earned to buy things they don't want to impress people that they don't like. - Will Rogers

Larry@BusinessRefund.com

0 Kudos
2 Replies
Contributor

Re: Money

This is the most wonderful quote I've ever read, and I think we should quote it often. I hate spending money on stupid things, on stupid jewellery. Honestly, I am not so rich, but at the same time, I can tell for sure that I wouldn't waste money on unnecessary stiff eve if I was rich. Before I had not a job, and the situation was worse, but now things got better. I still don't have a job, but honestly, I don't need it anymore, because I found a way to earn money by playing. I couldn't believe it may be true, but thankfully I tried once, and it worked out. I made good money by playing games. By the way, if you also would like to start making money by playing games, you will need an app which you can find on this site yourmoneygeek.com, so if you are interested, you can check it.

0 Kudos
Contributor

Re: Money

I've been listening to a lot of this type of story lately. It's just that people have become very greedy, and they are constantly missing something. Lol, that's why I quit such a company. And became Make Money on Amazon FBA. I advise you to start your own business. It's just that when you work for yourself, the desire to constantly spend money disappears. Especially on unnecessary things. Personally, I started making money online and at the moment I have no problems with this. So think about it.

0 Kudos