cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Veteran Contributor

Monsanto loses suit

Now that this will open a can of worms for Monsanto, my question is how many other farmers that were told round up was safe enough to drink have non Hodgkin's lymphoma?
https://www.google.ca/amp/s/amp.cnn.com/cnn/2018/08/10/health/monsanto-johnson-trial-verdict/index.h...
0 Kudos
11 Replies
Advisor

Re: Monsanto loses suit

Its weed spray...your not supposed to drink it.

duh.

Honored Advisor

It will be changed on appeal like most decisions by california courts...   insanity rules the courts of the west.

0 Kudos
Honored Advisor

A school grounds keeper did not see or contact much roundup.  compared to the average farmer in kansas.  

California...........needs a class action suit against Facebook for cancer............it should be an easy case to win.

Advisor

Big M will get a set aside.

whole deal....just watch.

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Veteran Advisor

After  a  drive  on  Lincoln Highway  thru  the  ''   I  '''   states ,  soybean  fields  are  looking  a  bit  infested  with  some  species -  -  -

Weed  killer  -    might  need  to  be  REdefined  ?  

0 Kudos
Veteran Advisor

Insanity  seems  to  be  a  commodity  of  great  proportion  -  kinda  like  the  sanity  of  several  hundred  $$$  seed  embryo's i'm  wondering ?      

0 Kudos
Honored Advisor

And that is the day I go organic or go “classic”

A good corn seed without traits for $80/bag. Or with traits I can select for $90.
0 Kudos
Honored Advisor

Lots of weedy ground.
0 Kudos
Veteran Advisor

So   the   ''''  Silver  Bullets  '''''   have  wet  powder  syndrome  ?   ?    

0 Kudos