cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
k-289
Esteemed Advisor

Re: SNAP is Hard

I'm  thinking  we  are  aware  of  the  examples  of  boardroom  so  called  antics  - - -

Equifax,  Enron,  Lehman, etc., etc.,    bells  have  yet  to  rid  them-selfs   of  the  latest  ''' ting '''   &  then  starts  the  professions  of  '''  I  wasn't  aware '''  chorus &  then ''' We  are  looking intuit '''  after  the  insider  trading  discovery etc.

The  guy  on  the  dock -  well  I  guess he will  be  making  applications  else ware - - -

The  latest  in our  neck of  the woods  being '''  Cottonwood  Healthcare  - Skyline - Wood Ridge  New Jersey ''' -  with  Kansas  (15 facilities)  &  Nebraska  (31 facilities)   NOT  receiving  paychecks in March according to several news sources - - -

Local  area  towns  where  having  soup  supper  fund  raising  events  to  help  employees  with  backlogged  un-funded  pay  periods - - -

I  have  yet  to  meet  an  individual  worth  several  Million$$ ,$$$, $$$  in  salary  compensation ,  while  hearing  the  antic  of  our  budgets  are  razor  thin,  take  your  snake  oil  rig  to  the  next   customer  please- - -

Contention  being  to  much , to, to few -  oh  I  forgot,  Let  Them  Eat  Cake  - - -  

I    

0 Kudos
sw363535
Honored Advisor

It is absolutely true .......... no one takes responsibility........ it is always the other guy.....

And when the bubbles pop ...... as they continually have now since the 90's in rotating segments of the economy that have been manipulated by the federal government,   Health care being the subject of your example, should be no suprise viewing the last few years in the beltway where the "cake" is actually eaten.... Trillions of dollars worth in the last ten years.

In business news yesterday ---- hidden among the tech excitement over jobless services was a listing of retailers filing bankruptcy and strip malls being bulldozed.   A future bubble....

We will soon solve the problem by eliminating employers who abuse their employees....... all of those overpaid scum... 

0 Kudos
k-289
Esteemed Advisor

A  greed   -  New  Jersey  outfit  running  care  facilities  in  Kansas - on  razor  thin  margins -  where do we  sign up for  those  business  management  class's ?

Let  them  eat  S N A P ,  business   101   &  forget   not  option,   Chapter  X, Y  or  Z  ,   choice's  from our  Beltway  Leader  -  patriotism  at  it's  finest - - -   

0 Kudos
sw363535
Honored Advisor

Patriotism being just a smokescreen issue like climate change and environmental savings or having our feet measured daily to measure our personal "footprint".......... all part of the "cake" fed to the masses, while we contract out federal workload and spend more time "managing" and training "federal management" to oversee the contractors.(technology)   example..... the software firms paid very well to design federal healthcare so no one with a federal job gets blamed for anything.    modern day cake consumption.

0 Kudos
sw363535
Honored Advisor

But in the end the Voter and worker(ordinary citizens) are responsible  or will be held responsible over time for falling for the ego trips.

0 Kudos