cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Veteran Advisor

SPEAKING OF REPORTS

While   discussing   U S D A   fundamentals   of  reporting  ups  and  downs  -  Could  someone  explain  the  weekly   reports  of  the 

ENERGY  INFORMATION  ADMINISTRATION  ??????? and   

American  Petroleum  Institute   ?????????????????

I  find  with  interest  the  information  announcements  of  these  groups  and  their  effects  on  the  US  consumer  -  -  - 

0 Kudos
2 Replies
Veteran Advisor

Re: SPEAKING OF REPORTS

SW  -  I  am  relying  on  your  insight  &  integrity  on  this  one  Smiley Wink 

0 Kudos
Honored Advisor

Re: SPEAKING OF REPORTS

I do have some experience in the oil field -- minor and short lived-- but some good experience.

I would say it is not comparable.  USDA does not use or collect information that well....  Jim isn't even required to Report his drilling sites or results. Participation is not required..

Oil and gas is reported and verified -- The data is available.  Hard to hide instant sales reported by pipeline carriers and refiners.

Integrity -------- Well compared to relying on farmer reports.................... well...............well, well, well.  Data on production is probably much more accurate in the energy field

They tend to lie more to investors and each other. They really know how to sell blue sky.

0 Kudos