cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
ECIN
Senior Advisor

Super Bowl -Foods by the Numbers

Well my Friends - heres the numbers from last years Super Sunday - Pretty amasing to me , lol

50 million - yes 50 million cases of beer sold for today

people spent 184 Million for chips - alone

40 Million for pretzels

12 million for rice ckes

And that 184 millionfor chips -- well that equals out to 11.2 million pounds of spuds !

Tortilla chips = 8.2 million pounds

Avocado's = for dips = 79 million pounds

1.23 BILLION chicken wings = 100 million pounds

And Dominoe's has estimated that 11 million slices were sold on game day PLUS 300,000 online orders were made !

So here's my thoughts - folks - thats alot of food - that equals a lot of game day party's , right - Then you would think that with all them millions of parties going on - that aleast one - would have called me to come over and help get rid of all that beer and food - woudn't you think ? lol

0 Kudos
6 Replies
Hobbyfarmer
Honored Advisor

Re: Super Bowl -Foods by the Numbers

Well 'ol buddy I would have called you BUT seeing as we do not have cable or get the not so local FOX station since the digital take over, we would have had beer, chips, and BS instead of comercials and big sweaty dudes running into each other.

I notice you did not call me either 😉

0 Kudos
r3020
Senior Advisor

Just think of all of the CO2 that was released by the next morning. Bet the ocean rose a few millimeters.

0 Kudos
sw363535
Honored Advisor

Come on over.  Will save some popcorn for ya.

0 Kudos
Kay/NC
Honored Advisor

We do not reserve our drinking for one day a yar.  Stop by anytime, for a delicious homebrew or glass of Mike's finest wine. 

If neither appeals to you, I could scrape up some single malt Scotch from my stash....

You can have the chips. 

0 Kudos
sw363535
Honored Advisor

That probably triggered more google searches for landing locations in NC by ag.com members than you can imagine.

If the forums stop functioning in the next 15 minutes tell mike to get ready.  We will need taxi service.

🙂

Have a great day if I get lost on the way.

0 Kudos
Kay/NC
Honored Advisor

You haven't seen his beer and wine accumulations. We can take it!

Just like on Halloween...we' ll turn the porch light on!
0 Kudos