www.memphismeats.com

They will grow meat...minus the animal

Tyson just bought in.

Could upset everything.

0 Kudos
8 Replies
Honored Advisor

Re: THIS JUST CHANGED EVERYTHING

Slim chance........ just because they can does not mean they can economically...... 

Cheapo catch the irony here ----- the folks who don't want chemicals to touch their food are excited about laboratory produced meat. 

Like cellulosic ethanol,,,, a new way to scam the rich out of their investment capital.   Go for it .....

I will stay with the angus source.... even those pictures look bad..... simulated hamburger..... no thanks.... too much of a chance to sell the veggie e-coli or the filler of the week.  

0 Kudos
Veteran Advisor

Interesting  - demand for meat is  EXPECTED  to double in the '' coming decades '' -  expert opinion maybe  &  seems have we '' herd '' numerous  ''elastic '' messages  previously ?  Time will explain this in the next 30 - 40 - 50 - calendar roll overs ---

0 Kudos
Honored Advisor

This same claim gets retold every few months ----- So far they are really excited about almost nothing...... mass production is a very distant hope

0 Kudos
Honored Advisor

289......... Now that is a label that better be in detail....  I want to know the fine print on that one...   Smiley Happy

0 Kudos
Veteran Advisor

I can see it now...in huge rooms, with blue
Light all over..will be trays with clear cover.
You will see t-bone's, prime rib's, etc, of various
Sizes, all connected to a bubbling tube.

Ok....what are we supposed to do with all the
Corn, Milo, soybean meal, still squeezings ??
What about the rangeland ?

Yep, lab produced meat...and hydroponics vegetables.
Will buzz about in electric cars...and heavy loads
Will be pulling loads powered by biodiesel made
From alge.

Well trade in our boot, jeans and Carhartt shirts, and
Cowboy and baseball caps, for sneakers, shorts,
Lab coats, and hair net.....

0 Kudos
Honored Advisor

Why not just live with a neutricous IV bag and save the cost of dental work and shoes.
Grocery stores don’t exist because we need food. They exist so we don’t have to prepare our food.
It’s all a matter of choice.
Don’t believe the social engineers who will force the cost of what’s good for us on our children while they play God.
0 Kudos
Veteran Advisor

The real story might be ''' un-fake '''   NEWZ  being a new wrinkle for the venturous folks  SpacE  Xx    crowd headed for the next planet adventure ---

Wondering what Gov. agency ''trick-el-ed''  funded this , de-fence, aG ,  f DA , con-merce,  or maybe funds out of the depart-ment of transportation - that make's cents--- 

Hopefully my across the board  ''' conservative ''' spending group from the  = I-80 west of the Missouri River folks , would shudder, at wreck=less spending of this nature, because rememmmmber , this is a private investment deal, LIKE MOST, or maybe  EQUIP $$$$ - Bout forgot that  1 ===

Alwayz  Wundered if they will call it  (mARz)   - 51 state ?  territory ?  &  WHO  & Where will be Housing & Urban DevelopemenT  oFFice  ? ?               

Honored Advisor

willl the working poor be allowed to work in the production/packaging ??

Will trucks be allowed to deliver it...... or only amazon drones.

0 Kudos