cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Hobbyfarmer
Honored Advisor

TID BITS

Farming in sw Kansas. Farm retirement sale. Farmed in same counties as our own SW.

https://www.bigiron.com/Listings/HatcherEnterprisesofKansasLP-2

Click on the our story for over view..

0 Kudos
12 Replies
clayton58
Veteran Advisor

Re: TID BITS

So hobby. Are you gonna come down for the open house?  No snow here although we will be rather cold. It may feel warm to you and other iowegians though 
0 Kudos
Hobbyfarmer
Honored Advisor

Wrong color and dentist visit one of those days. (Getting a crown).

0 Kudos
Wind
Advisor

Stopped snowing here, sun is out and it is a beautiful winter-wonderland outside.  This iowegian would like to know how many Acers that fellow farmed with all that equipment? Are you sure that is not "our own SW?" Kind of looks like him.  Maybe a little too young?Smiley Embarassed

I sold a tractor on Big-Iron in Dec.  Got a good price for it.  Does cost a little for them to do it but their exposure is world wide.

0 Kudos
Hobbyfarmer
Honored Advisor

0 Kudos
BA Deere
Honored Advisor

Boy the bids are up there pretty good already.  That appears to be well taken care of machinery.

Here`s the only thing I can afford until they forgive my PPP loan   Smiley Happy    6 bucks!

0 Kudos
lsc76cat
Veteran Advisor

Maybe sw will get Bill Gates for a neighbor!!

@BA Deere wrote:

Boy the bids are up there pretty good already.  That appears to be well taken care of machinery.

Here`s the only thing I can afford until they forgive my PPP loan   Smiley Happy    6 bucks!

0 Kudos
BA Deere
Honored Advisor

Bill Gates will like being in "Liberal Kansas"   Smiley Happy

0 Kudos
Hobbyfarmer
Honored Advisor

Maybe ol SW will pry open his petty cash drawer and expand a little more.

sw363535
Honored Advisor

Thanks for sharing that for the Hatchers -- Hobby.  

Please consider investing in our area.  

And if you want to farm next to sw and his grandsons.  You can't get much closer.

0 Kudos