cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
sw363535
Honored Advisor

Re: Take a day to relax

rsbs

I'm envious,,,,,  a person strong enough to park the cell phone.

If an brain operation was offered to implant a chip allowing us to recieve news from NY & DC, and be tracked by our kids, I bet half the country would line up to get one.

No more fear of the Nazi tattoo.....or big brother....... we are in love with a device that steals our time.  accurately...

0 Kudos
ncwinn54
Frequent Contributor

Gald to be of service.

I honestly rarely get away for a day, unless you count that we live on two farms, eighty miles apart now, and travel back and forth several times each week to attend to duties at each end. I say that we live in I-95....

I am really making efforts to take better care of both of us...Mike ruined his back in August and had to have surgery in September. Grandson is in preschool five days a week, so the time we spend is less now, but more precious, if that is even possible. I adore that kid!

I made a concerted effort to get fit last year...lost a LOT of weight, got into jogging and fitness training pretty regularly.  Now, I see that meditation and even biofeedback are beneficial to our health, so try to fit that in each day, too. 

It is good to see you guys again...I hope to visit more often this year.

ECIN
Senior Advisor

Kay -- Is that really you ???   lol  I was wondering the other day what happen'd' to yeah -  Glad to see you on here -- again .

0 Kudos
josephsuth1189587
Contributor

Good advice, indeed. I usually relax on Sundays cause the rest of the days I'm working (from home, but still). But the problem is that since I started working from home, I work more than 10 hours a day and don't have time to go to the gym anymore. I tried taking 10 min breaks and do fitness, but that confuses me at work. So I recently got an Under Desk Elliptical, and for me, it's working great at the moment. It's a device that allows a more comfortable way of exercising. Has anyone tried it? I'd like to see some opinions on that.

0 Kudos
sw363535
Honored Advisor

Without a change of mental focus, it sounds like a prop to keep your mind  working more hours.

0 Kudos