cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Advisor

The 9th Circuit Court

Of appeals ruled on April 13, 2018 in U.S. Vs Hage that the Mining Act of 1866 Is the law for water in the West.

afore is an important rule re both the Hage Ranch and Hunter cases btw.

Thus farmers and ranchers can keep, transfer, move, sell vested water and water rights even on Federal lands....when those fed lands prevent land use for benefit of water.

Thus ranches can effectively dry up water rights on Fed land and transfer such to private lands or even rewater other lands for deeds in lieu of.

the West is fast becoming a land of water ranches now.

Also reading thru the ruling 1 can see this pretty much throws WOTUS out the window re all water owned by private folks in th USA.

0 Kudos
4 Replies
Honored Advisor

Re: The 9th Circuit Court

The 9th is hell bent on keeping the Supreme Court busy...

0 Kudos
Advisor

Re: The 9th Circuit Court, it's a whole new

Game now.

i figure we'll never run out of legal work and agri now is in a continuous strength position now.

those poor ole bunny huggers gonna learn 2nd fiddle for a change. LoL.f

0 Kudos
Honored Advisor

troops on the border.....   

Might have been simpler to send them to the P canal and build a short wall...price of banana s would go up.  

Is Dole the oppressor of these new reality tv stars "caravan".   Or did dole and their stock holders just give them a months pay and time off for the election show????

Wright ,  I don't feel too strong being in ag.   

Even this weak opinion will have to passed through the california syndicate for approval.  so read fast.

0 Kudos
Advisor

I'm actually pushing for a Land Lotto in the USA to help the govt get rid of the 1.1 billion acres they own but Fail to Manage. Irregardless, the only way to fix the southern border is to Simply Annex Mexico...then run a bunch of it our way. And in Several Ways, Shapes and Forms, That is Achievable too. I doubt trumpey is the fella to make the afore Deal. It takes Brains, not New York street punk ars wipe. As far as the refugees headed North, by World Protocol they must apply for asylum in Mexico 1st. And Mexico wants them. I fail to see any issues with the procedure.
0 Kudos