cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Veteran Advisor

Re: Trump is not our friend

The Russians didn't turn Americans away from GMO's, the fear of altering nature turned Americans away from GMO's. Russia produces very little corn, but is one of the largest wheat producers in the world. Wheat is a non-GMO crop across the globe. So why would anybody accuse Russia of turning people against GMO's? 

FWIW I raise non-GMO corn for a premium. 

0 Kudos
Veteran Advisor

Talk to BA' Iowa State...they put the story out
0 Kudos
Honored Advisor

They`re the same idiots that say I should no-till ....Smiley Very Happy   okay I shouldn`t stir the pot...sorry no-tillers.   

But, I`m part hippie, part hillbilly and part rebel, so I travel in interesting circles.  The hippie part of me sees the "No GMOs!  No CAFOs!  and know your farmer and eco friendly"  that`s been around a very long time, back when Russia was communist (and our "friend") and Donald Trump was a young NYC developer with no political aspirations.  My hippie friends that don`t particularly like president Trump would take extreme offence that their eco friendly lifestyle is some how a "invention of the Vladimir Putin regime"....they were anti-GMO before most people knew what a GMO and "frankenfood" was and Roundup still did "kill everything".  

Charlie Walters of the Acres USA paper and other old hippies from the Rodale Institute were warning about "super weeds" and the dangers of pesticides...Rachel Carson and such.  The older I get, the less crazy those old hippies seem to me....but by God, I sure do love pulling out the sprayer and killin` me some weeds!

0 Kudos
Honored Advisor

Wow cheapo,  Get out and look around........ 

I cannot believe how many listen to the "national enquirer" news.  the same news media that thought they could determine elections.  

Russia interference in elections............... there is a real good "boogie man"......... brought it all down with the power of suggestion and a lie or two on the "internet"......

The morons who believe that, are the same folks who want easy voter registration........ go figure

The US has turned against gmo's................... while near every bag of cotton, beans, and most corn sold will be gmo.

The US has turned against coal..................... while the coal trains still run and 35% of all electricity is still coal...and it may be the only source of energy (other than hydro electric) that survives without a government subsidy...(

Iowa state is an institution of "learning"................. so they have a class in political folkore.

Iowa state does research and studdies on russian internet activity?   really....... 

The only thing believeable in the whole list is ...

Russian sources may have made entries on the internet read in the US....   probably true....

And those entries may have made progressive politicial activists look even dumber than they actually are.... true almost every year .... not just election years......

But I got news for you........ internet contributions from all over the world do that ..........

0 Kudos
Honored Advisor

I heard something on the radio about the Ruskies were behind the Keystone Pipeline protests.  I suppose the Libs aren`t going to actually showcase that story.   I guess in all this, it all depends on what your definition of "behind it" is.   Smiley Happy

0 Kudos
Veteran Advisor

Sorry had problem with des Moines reg

So here is another

http://the hill.com/policy/energy a environment/375655-russia-trying-to-sway-us-opinion-on-gmos-researchers-say

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Honored Advisor

The "Ruskies" explains why Palosi said we need to pass this legislation so we can see what is in it.....

It was still being translated for her.

Smiley Happy

And that do nothing president obama..... it was all the russians...... 

The only thing I believe it that our politicians are lazy enough to let someone else do the work.... or hire them....

Lets audit Russian political donations........ and see who is financing Puttin.

-----------------------------------

few see what got trump elected, not just a condecending fool for an aponent ......  IMO --- he appeared to be carrying the least political debt... financially and personally..... the anti political candidate won.... and will next time.  

Diane F. just got a real political favor by not getting the california democratic endorcement...... she has a better chance of winning again.  

And the circus goes on because the news agencies are fighting for survival for their overbearing political positions.

The dumber and dumber news casts are ripe for political satire humor.  If there is an audience left for that.

Like the oscars....they won't ever know when the audience left.

Look for the midterms to be another round of political backlash.

0 Kudos
Veteran Advisor

The way things are  '' adding up '''  or  adding down to your financial numbers ,  having seed patents - selling  spray  &  seed seems to have run it's course some what ?  ?

Liberal print - conservative print, seems to take turns at the unbelievable garbage --- Any of you guys gett'n  any secret, ahead of time,  $31 million tips you want to share ?  ?         

0 Kudos
Honored Advisor

Here`s the "secret info" K-289, Trump keeps his promises, so listen to him...apparently Icahn did, that`s why I doubt that he gets "Martha Stewarted" it was campaign promises open to anyone with ears to hear.   I voted for Trump because "at least he`s saying the right things", well I`ll be danged, he actually kept his promises!

0 Kudos
Honored Advisor

c span carried the weapons discussion of house leaders and trump........ i listened.... trump found things to agree with on both sides and things that won't be in legislation were addressed .  He managed to offend everyone a little and NRA a lot, but found things that would work and agreed that the type of weapon used should not be available in the public as much as it is...... It was an hour of encouragement for me where most of the time was spent without the political hogwash we see on the news...

289....... I don't buy a ticket until the pot gets over 150 million.... I'm hoping for one more JD combine in my lifetime..... I'm tired of shuffling bad financial statements for these loosers we send to washington........ and one other thing...

Americans vote pretty soundly.... seldom does anyone get elected to senate or presidential offices without drawing votes from both parties...

But Americans stink when it comes to contributions........it is our donations that have built this "party" mess in washington.   We are so stupid thinking we can make a difference with a check or some cash to the hobo or the Party hobo.

0 Kudos