cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Senior Advisor

Re: Trump changed his mind.

Agreed   -  I  can  think  of  several  places  for  a  wall  in  several  inter- cities  -  maybe  that's  next  ?  

UN - employment  rates there are  OFF  the  charts &  rising ?   Another  by-product  of  cheap  labor  and  lack  of  direction ?  Retail  opportunities  at  the  street corners  only  -  Un - fortunate   &  unsolvable  in  coexistence ?   

0 Kudos
Honored Advisor

I come from a very common community...... of 3K residents.

We have a memorial in front of our Courthouse that shows the veterans of all wars from our county, missing or killed in action.

If we took that list down and put up a list of those lost to drug use just since 1960,................. I think the list would be longer.

On a long drive yesterday my wife and I went through the list that we know and have tried to forget...... It was longer than I want to remember.

Like a bunch of farmers, we as citizens try hardest to forget the bad years we should remember.    And the bad losses of friends and neighbors................................. and their children.

I do not understand how democratic congressional leaders in Washington, who represent nearly every inner city in the US, can keep ignoring it like it is not there.

It was a long drive and a lot of miles to think................

And I got to listen to a speech on the radio......... I had been told that Trump looks a lot better on the radio than on TV.......... I agree.....good message.

0 Kudos
Frequent Contributor

You people can be so dimwitted. Reagan was referring to a wall that kept people imprisoned!

0 Kudos
Senior Advisor

cityslicker  -  making  a  comparison  - ya  think ?

0 Kudos
Frequent Contributor

You have lost me. How do you compare keeping in to keeping out?

0 Kudos
Honored Advisor

image.pnghttp://68.media.tumblr.com/7f218c9bd38eb19e7e5dbf89ccf57334/tumblr_om5i3sWTY01vaqxhmo1_1280.jpg

0 Kudos
Senior Advisor

City - Good  question  -  keep  in  mind  some  non '' surrogate ''  solutions for most issues whether immigration, health care, V A  responsibility, inner city unemployment etc. ---

Building a wall  - or  taking one down - being a short term political talking point  - Israel , China , India with a total of 65 countries have went through the process ---

IF  WE  WANT  TO  THINK  BIG  &  FORWARD  make it the latest substitute for the Panama Canal  -   say the '' San - Rio - Ville '' canal   or how about  the '' Diego -Grande - Brown ,  maybe  the '' Cal - Arz - New - Tex - Aqua '' '' free FAIR trade zone '' ---

One stipulation - ''all  p h a Z u Z 's and operations & construction  being done with USA domestic labor - no  WALL MERT   substitute's  -  and  all directives will be funneled thru my consulting firm - GOT IT ---  of course a NO SWIM ZONE also ---

F F T  agreement  in  discussion  A W Spk  --- 

Accelerated  Global  Tactics ?  - call   BR - 549   X  1  ---

0 Kudos