cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
rawhide
Advisor

fmcsa to regulate farmers

i have posted twice on the forum about this with no interest so i'll try here.the way i read it the fmcsa and dot are going to regulate farm machinery on the highways AND IN THE FIELD!!! you must have a CDL a DOT number and commercial insurance to drive a tractor. no more kids, part time help, or grandpa to do this anymore thanks to a united nations treaty. i read on the blaze.com today that the public has until august 1 to comment on this but when i tried to use the link it said wwebsite was not available. this is crazy.    if you think the soil conservation and usda are bad the DOT and FMCSA are experts in giving colon exams

0 Kudos
17 Replies
kraft-t
Senior Advisor

Re: fmcsa to regulate farmers

Perhaps we choose not to hyperventilate over such nonsense.

0 Kudos
rawhide
Advisor

i called the indiana farm bureau this morning and they said its true and they are going to fight it . i know you have your farm custom hired and the farm bureau rep told me that will be outlawed along with farming on shares so my personal opinion is its not nonsense

0 Kudos
nwobcw
Advisor

How could what kind of farming arrangement one has possibly have anything to do with regulating who drives machinery on the road?

0 Kudos
rawhide
Advisor

i'm just telling what the farm bureau rep told me. he told me he is also an indiana state representative so i'm assuming he is smart enough to not bull**** too much

0 Kudos
kraft-t
Senior Advisor

He is a farm burear rep and a republican and he has got you hyperventilateing about a regulation this bogus. You can't beeive a word he say loke most anti regulation nuts.

If up to them we would still be dumpong hog scat in the rivers. They are anit regs and always have been and they will lie throught their teeth.

BUt then that is my opinion which is much better than yours! Heh!

0 Kudos
rawhide
Advisor

a long time ago there people like you that didn't think the king would tax the tea and i'm glad that there were a few that said enough

0 Kudos
kraft-t
Senior Advisor

And the result was we ended up in 2010 with those blankety blank teas Baggers. I wonder if the Koch brothers bought and paid for the tea baggers in our early history.

0 Kudos
nwobcw
Advisor

Could be.   It's also possible George Soros supported Woodrow Wilson.

0 Kudos
rawhide
Advisor

just as i planned i caught a kraft-fish with the tea thing. when are you morons going to quit bickering politics and start worrying about your freedoms?

0 Kudos