cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Veteran Advisor

healthcare bill....read it and weep

Jump to solution

www.money.cnn.com/2017/03/24/news/econmy/obamacare-repeal-republican-health-care-bill/index.html

my god

50 and older will see their rates 5 times higher than the 30 year benchmark

we are allowing caps on coverage......you get sick....and you THOUGHT you had insurance

giving a $2000 credit....that means you'll be paying at least $2000 more

Yes, pre-exisiting will be allowed....but you will be rated !

you will not be able to get a comprehensive policy.....many things can be cut out.

your state now makes a lot of decisions ((oh my god we're dead in this state...our gov doesn't think poor people need insurance...

they can die.....and they have))

this is an utter and complete disaster.

I had several of my stupid republic fiends going nuts........thinking this was wonderful.

I swear I am  surrounded by stupid people.

i'm sorry, I've did a lot of reading and work on the subject, and I am one of those with pre-existing conditions, and in the 50 plus

class.........i'm having enough trouble sleeping now.........looks like i'll be up all night tonight.

these people in Washington have no clue what they are doing to us out here, and could care less

*****i'm sorry folks,  I've worked on the link, that is what the  address shows, but the link is no good, sorry, but

you really need to read it, you might need to search it.....yes folks, i'm sick from it tonight.

0 Kudos
31 Replies
Highlighted
Honored Advisor

Re: healthcare bill....read it and weep

Jump to solution

Obamacare is what destroyed healthcare, it wasn`t that bad pre-2009, but this broken promise of adding 39 million uninsured on the backs of healthy young people and then making membership in this travesty a mandatory obligation ..."it`s not a tax it`s not a tax....oh it`s a tax!" Well too late now, all the bridges to the good old days have been burned. People`s premiums have DOUBLE and TRIPLED and deductibles have went up.

Half the country doesn`t pay federal income tax and they don`t give a crap and the half of us that are taxed enough already are looking for any kind of relief.  But the old workable plans are gone, some companies gone, the previous president destroyed healthcare.

Yesterday Rush explained this "pre-existing conditions"..see that`s welfare, that is what it is welfare.   My crop insurance guy had a meeting a few years ago and said "You can buy hail insurance all summer long...BUT don`t call me from your machine shed in July with the hail pounding down on your roof expecting to sign up on a hail insurance policy"...That explains it pretty well, people stuff themselves with Big Macs and get sick and think they have some "birthright" to signup for reasonable health insurance with hail pounding on the roof.   People do not get the concept of how insurance works, it isn`t some sugar daddy that gives you his AMT card and pin number.

0 Kudos
Veteran Advisor

Jump to solution

BA  -  You  might tread carefully when you discuss insurance premium   ''  subsidy's ''  or  ''crop care  subsidy's ''  -  W O W  

I have purposed the following

1 - Insurance would be averaged and coverage be expedited to each state's Congressional  Rep's with the same coverage as Nancy P.  or  Joni E   or  Chuck G. or  Ben Sasse  coverage ---

2- Medicare would end  with your ''' medicare premium's paid  '''  refunded  - to each individual  at  double  or  triple the amount  paid in and  NO  MORE  MEDICARE  or  MEDI-CADE  and maybe all religious organization's assume the responsibility and financial burdens of the fore mentioned---

3 All  Big Mack , Chick NugGut , French FriE ,  SoFt drink ,  - vendors be under the same regs. the bar tenders are subject to - if one  '' appears ''  intoxicated no more service - if one  '' appears''  to  have  '' extra '' body mass '' NO more''  as  some  would  say  '' fat food '' and if observed serving a  OVERINDULGED patron responsible for the health care premium the next biennium fiscal of affore mention offence date ---

4 These caricatures will be updated after the law's inception - EXCEPT, LB- 1     and  LB-2   could  be  raised  or  lowered as needed to help off set cost's of operation's of the  '' Medical Industrial Complex '' --  LB-3  would  have  say  a 10  year  sunset  clause - maybe ?      

0 Kudos
Veteran Advisor

Jump to solution
Oh mighty rush, whatever form of manure that spews
From his mouth is fact....from God's mouth
To rushs ear.

I take offense on your comments on pre-existing
Conditions....being welfare and caused by
Cheeseburger,.....

What is YOUR excuse ????

0 Kudos
Veteran Advisor

Jump to solution

EL   -  It   would  be  interesting  to know if  the  radio  guy  is  on '' Medicare ''  -  taken any bets ?

0 Kudos
Honored Advisor

Jump to solution

Hey 289, I don`t think "hail insurance" has any subsidies.

0 Kudos
Honored Advisor

Jump to solution

I don`t need an excuse, but with all this health insurance talk, there is a lot of uncomfortable truths.  Like we probably do need the "death panels" of Obamacare and face facts if you`re 90 and need health stuff, you should probably only get what was available during the Eisenhower administration because that was the last time healthcare was actually affordable. 

But, I`m sorry the fact is, if you have a smashed up car, it`s too late to buy full coverage car insurance...don`t you people understand the concept of insurance???   The way it was before Obamacare was probably as good as it could`ve gotten in the modern world, but now that bird has flown.

0 Kudos
Veteran Advisor

Jump to solution

FED  CROP  insurance  doesn't  cover  hail  ?  

0 Kudos
Honored Advisor

Jump to solution

As I understand it, and I`ve bought hail insurance for the also coverage of green snap and fire is a add on.  If you get hail the adjuster  comes out and pays separate on your hail loss, if it`s bad enough you could get a hail payment and a revenue assurance payment...a double dip.

But if a combine bearing starts a fire, your subsidize crop insurance won`t cover the fire, only covers a lighting strike or natural caused fire.

0 Kudos
Veteran Advisor

Jump to solution

so, BA if your old, you shouldn't be allowed to live.....how stupid can you be to make a statement that they should be given

the kind of care when ike was in office...........

ok BA.....you want to think that way, fine.......what year were you born.......that is the only treatment we will give YOU.

no advancements in cancer treatment, or other types of things.......truma or emergency care.......ok, an iv bottle and a band aid.....

or we'll just slice you open........I doubt if MRI or a CT machine was around when you were born.

you have all the answers........too bad you have the wrong questions.

I wish you luck, despite yourself and thoughts

0 Kudos