Honored Advisor

Re: the future??

The technology seems to roll on .

My son bought new kitchen appliances for an old house he is referbishing because the internet price was much better and he got the usual  one item -refrig.-- had a pallet fork poked through the box at some point in the delivery...

Sent back --- replaced....

I keep thinking we will hit the point where the local dealer delivering and installing will be missed.... But maybe not....

If they get what they want for the price they want,,,,, maybe the increasing shipping costs will be absorbed in the price...and we won't notice it.

The neuro lace issue is interesting and pretty Sci-Fi   

Imagine a tiny lace netting being injected into the brain and it gradually expanding by 30 times as the brain tissue intertwines with it and grows around it.  This creates an ability for the brain to interface with a computer or wifi communications direct.

Being done in test animals now.... Somehow I doubt the humane society of political excitement is going to say much about that.

I was thinking even if it can increase brain function or speed of research, or treat brain problems ...... Will people actually allow the ultimate invasion of privacy....

I found comfort with the word . NO.  for a while yesterday afternoon,... Until i was watching the ncaa bracket hype last evening and it dawned on me.... Of course they will....... they will line up to get it just like a proformance enhancing drug ..........