cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Kay/NC
Honored Advisor

Re: things must be getting bad

I found the Panda camera with the attributes you mentioned, on amazon. Only catch is cellular companies for it are not good where we are, either place...I think it was AT&T and T- mobile. We can use Verizon or US Cellular.

May call the company and ask, but lack of a sufgicient AA&T signal was why we couldn't use wireless alarm systems at either place, so that left us dependent on landlines for simple security alarms like motion detection and entries, plus trmperature and smoke alarms.
0 Kudos
elcheapo
Veteran Advisor

Kay. They said they also sell beam antenna
that they claim really works. The comment
Was that "cows really like them"
In about a month. They will be coming
Out with one that will work with "most carriers". They will have alot more remote
Control features. But the other carriers
Might be higher per month.

I was told last night that the panda is being
phased out.

0 Kudos
Kay/NC
Honored Advisor

Thanks for the update. If I can get at least a Verizon signal, that would work at both places for us.

It would be a great favor to me, if you would post back when you get your stuff and let us know how it is working for you. Be sure to get shots of the bums loading your hay...just going into the farm or barn will not suffice.

I would really like this technology for one or two specific applications. Does each camera have its own monthly connection fee? How much is that?
0 Kudos