cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Dododaddy
Visitor

Year-A-Round Corporation

I have a corn burning boiler from the Year-A-Round corporation.    I need an agitator gearmotor for it and  have gotten a disconnected number and the website is no longer active.    Does anyone know if they have been bought out or gone bankrupt?   The gearmotor is 115 AC 1.5 rpm 600 in-lb torque with a 5/8 output shaft.   I cannot find it anywhere.   Any suggestions would be appreciated.  Thanks in advance, David

0 Kudos
4 Replies
Senior Advisor

Re: Year-A-Round Corporation

It's likley a generic gearmotor, not something built solely for them, so if you can take it to a good machine shop I bet there's a way to find something that will fit.  You might even be able to search online if you can find some part names and numbers.  Good luck.

0 Kudos
Contributor

Would a stoker drive work?  Used in furnace when we still burned coal. Slow for running coal auger.   If you want more info,  7 one two 7 two 9 3 two 4 eight.   Hi Jim!!!!   jps

0 Kudos
Contributor

By the way, Year around has been gone for several years!!!     jps

0 Kudos
Dododaddy
Visitor

Thanks for your comments.   Do you know if anyone bought them out?   Perhaps,  there may still be some parts out there.    Was it a bankruptcy or a retirement?

0 Kudos