cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Honored Advisor

CAN'T POST ANYTHING ----- I WILL TAKE THE HINT

CANT POST ANYTHING ANYWHERE.  BUT I CAN EDIT FORMER POSTS.  WANT TO LET YOU KNOW IN CASE IT IS A GLITCH.  OTHERWISE I WILL READ SOMEWHERE ELSE 

Recently my cell phone can only access "talk" categories through the I-phone for reading.  All attempts to enter information are met with an error message or are sent to a log in page which says welcome sw363535... yet the typed entry never appears and cannot be reversed back to....

I assume this isn't part of the "policing action" of recent months by the inserted bug called "ishmeal"...  because my home computer still in not blocked.  So what is happening.  Accessing from smart phone has always been a little different, but this has become distinctly impossible... Is there an app you would like us to buy or download....??  I am accessing ag.com through the web browser on my phone..  and I have searched for an app for ag.com or successful farming and find nothing..... unless there is a different name...

If it is a personal issue please send me a personal message....

0 Kudos
1 Reply
Honored Advisor

Re: access Help please. possible solution----??

OK,,,,,,,  for the three of us left on the site.......  I got my phone to work twice as you can see on the marketing page under todays Mike Marketeye's comments........ until it is moved.....

What I was doing that seems to be a problem---------- 

I was accessing community.agriculture.com from a bookmark in my phone that has been there for a couple of years (and possibly a couple of different phones).  

I went back and deleted the older bookmarks,,,,, then reentered ag.com by typing in community.agriculture.com.... tried it -- it managed to work for once ..... then I rebookmarked the marketing location.  tried again from the new bookmark and it worked  

What a mess....... sorry ishmeal and mike between advertisement dodging and access problems --- frustration wins...;

0 Kudos