cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Advisor

I'm running Firefox 4.0.1

I'm running Firefox 4.0.1 on this computer, an older version on the laptop. I've had rather  ... um .... unfruitful discussions with web site managers/developers/moderators/etc about Firefox.  One tried to tell me they didn't design their site to work with (I forget his exact phrase) what I'll call alternative browsers.  He frustrated me enough I explained to him what I really thought ... don't think it helped but I really didn't care.

Just as an example, this evening I got a message about a reply to a post I had made.  I clicked the link, was taken to the reply but was not logged in.  I clicked "sign in" and was taken to a sign in page where I find "Welcome Mike SE IL".  I click the back button and am taken back to the thread only this time I am signed in.

A common occurance is clicking on a link inside the "Agriculture.com Community" and getting an error message. It wouldn't be so frustrating if it weren't a link posted by someone working for agriculture.com on their web site.

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Veteran Advisor

Re: I'm running Firefox 4.0.1

Well I haven't had any problems with this site till this morning!  It is the first time in a yeart I had to log in! I am running same version as Mike no problems. What changed last night?  Back in and up and running. Wife would have been very concerened if I did not have place to blow off steam! HE HE.  Honestly boys I think my problem was on my side but I just wanted to complain tooo!

0 Kudos