cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Advisor

Folks, this is .... I can't say that word on here. Something about bovine by products

I clicked the @gOnline button on my Bookmarks toolbar.  It opened like it should with me signed in

ScreenShot099 (Small).jpg

So I proceed to right click The featured thread on Farm Business, Machinery Talk, and Women in Agriculture

The Farm Business thread opens, I am signed in, life is wonderful

ScreenShot100 (Small).jpg

I then right click the WiA page.  I go there but I'm not signed in

ScreenShot101 (Small).jpg

So then I right click the Machinery Talk page

ScreenShot102 (Small).jpg

Bul****

0 Kudos
3 Replies
Highlighted
Senior Advisor

Re: Folks, this is .... I can't say that word on here. Something about bovine by products

Take a lorazepam a deep breath followed by a good nap. That won't make your visit here any better but it will help you chill out.

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Senior Contributor

Re: Folks, this is .... I can't say that word on here. Something about bovine by products

Happens here as well.  I'm signed in one time, the next I'm not.  I usually click on the "Remember me" icon and it doesn't always work.

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Advisor

Re: I'm signed in one time, the next I'm not

That's related to one of the more unusual things that happens.  I'll be signed in on http://www.agriculture.com/talk and click a link to one of the forums.  There I am not signed in.  But if I click the button on the toolbar to sign in it takes me to the sign in page ... but I am already signed in.  I just click the back arrow and I am back to the forum all signed in with my preferences ready to rock and roll.

For as much as I am sure is invested in this site it really ought to work a lot better.

0 Kudos