cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Senior Advisor

Hey Jeff

You might head down to Production buddy - It's a train wreck = with spam , Thanks

0 Kudos
4 Replies
Highlighted
Senior Contributor

Re: Hey Jeff

Good evening, everybody. Yes, we're getting slammed tonight, for sure. I took care of it and have escalated with our development folks. We've implemented many controls, though it's kind of like chasing ghosts. I'm staying on top of it as much as I can.

I can't tell you how sorry I am  that you all's experience here has been so interrupted by this junk. Rest assured I'm doing everything I can to stay on top of it. I will work aggressively with our development folks to do what we need to do to put an end to this problem. 

Thank you for your patience, guys. Hang with us. I won't rest until this is taken care of!

Have a good evening, everybody!

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Senior Advisor

Hate to bother you again Jeff- But the Production is a train wreck again this morning -  Thanks for your HARD work

Ken

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Senior Contributor

Good mornin', EC. I went in and knocked 'em out. Thanks for the heads-up. I am calling in some artillery and rattling some cages today!

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Senior Advisor

Jeff  - I see the numbers are out on crop insurance and someone ommitted some  of the premiums costs ?

0 Kudos