cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Senior Contributor

Jeff Caldwell

Jump to solution

Or who ever is the head honcho, could you change my user name? I really didn't want my email address to be my name. I'd prefer to be Ses but anything else would be OK too. Not "late for dinner" though. You can call me anything but late for dinner.

Sorry, couldn't figure out how to send a private message.

Thanks.

0 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Highlighted
Senior Advisor

Re: Jeff Caldwell

Jump to solution

Ses, look up to the left hand corner  where it has your name, sign out, my settings and help. Click on my settings. When that loads click where it says screen names. See if you can fix it there. If not post 3020 is full of crap and made me late for supper, I need more help. May be some one else will try to help. I understand, this stuff is just sooooooooo hard for you. Good luck.

View solution in original post

2 Replies
Highlighted
Senior Advisor

Jump to solution

Ses, look up to the left hand corner  where it has your name, sign out, my settings and help. Click on my settings. When that loads click where it says screen names. See if you can fix it there. If not post 3020 is full of crap and made me late for supper, I need more help. May be some one else will try to help. I understand, this stuff is just sooooooooo hard for you. Good luck.

View solution in original post

Highlighted
Advisor

Jump to solution

Ses - welcome, but you know . . . we could just call you Bug!  LMAO!  John

0 Kudos