cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Veteran Advisor

New format?? Crap???

Getting a bunch of crap to scroll down thru to get to anything meaningful.  Very annoying.  If it's a new format, I vote for the old one.  There will always be change, but change for the sake of change serves no useful purpose.  If you're just in the middle of something, I understand, will be back in a couple of days to check it out.  In the meantime, until about July, too busy to hunt for things that used to be easy to find. 

0 Kudos
45 Replies
Senior Advisor

Re: New format?? Crap???

No issues here.

0 Kudos
Contributor

WCMO,

Hang in there with us!

yes, we made some changes to the main website -- not the Community -- so we have been wrangling with the code. Should be fixed soon.

Thanks for writing -- we do want to get it right.

Thanks,

--davek

Editorial Content Director

Successful Farming

0 Kudos
Advisor

mine is goofed up

0 Kudos
Veteran Advisor

Just checking in again.  Stlll looks messed up on my laptop.  For one thing, the main places I normally go to see what's happening in the Talk Community groups, it is about 3 screens wide, so I have to arrow scroll side to side to see author names, etc.  I can zoom to 50% and still does not all fit on screen side-to-side, and at 50% print is so small I can't read it.  Will check back in a day or two.  I still vote for the old format, but will hang with you for awhile.

Checked in again this morning and sent you a private message, double-coverage on the comment, so to speak.

0 Kudos
Senior Advisor

Same issue here. Too wide. Zoom to 50%  and too small to read. Are you guys still working on it or is this what you call fixed? Keep us informed please.

0 Kudos

Screen Size

This issue has been acknowledged and is being worked.  Thanks for the input.

0 Kudos
Veteran Advisor

Re: Screen Size

Looks like it works on Google Chrome, but not on Internet Explorer.  I normally use Internet Explorer.  Front page works fine, the Community pages are where Internet Explorer has a problem, but that's where I spend most of my time when here.

0 Kudos
Senior Advisor

How about an update. Sceen still way to wide.

0 Kudos
Honored Advisor

I was unable to log on this weekend when from a wifi source other than my home.....

It would claim I was logged in but would not allow access as though I was not.

If I tried to log back in it would say I already was ................. 

When I got back home yesterday it worked ..... 

So to give you a real misleading statement............... your access is not working in the Dallas area   Smiley Happy

0 Kudos