cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Veteran Advisor

Re: HELLO, ANYBODY THERE??

Thanks for continuing to "fix" the "improvements".  The wide screen on IE is a problem.  Plus, is there a way to make the print darker on the community messages?

0 Kudos
Senior Contributor

How about a way to go back to the regular site, not the talk site with out opening a new window and starting over

0 Kudos
Senior Advisor

Just checked in this morning ! screen is still like 3 pages wide - when I started to read this post = I had to keep moving to the right to read the reply - yet by page 3 - I can read the post with out doing that - yet when I get on here - The first page up is top authors and posters -

BTW 3020 said he's not having any problems - Well my guess is SF is taking care of the non trouble makers first - like 3020 - lol

0 Kudos
Veteran Advisor

The only screen that appears to work correctly is when I type in a reply.  Still, it is difficult to reply to something when I have to scroll back and  forth the see which post, who wrote it and when.  This problem hasn't changed at all in what appears to be 3 weeks now.  Is it simply because this is last on the totem pole of fix-its, is this the lowest priority of this site?  Yes, I read the news, and that looks pretty, not better, just pretty.  More time is normally spent in the community pages, and 3 weeks is a long time to get back to where it was in functionality before it was "fixed", and still waiting..

0 Kudos
Contributor

WCMO,

We are actively working on it -- believe me.

We have several things to work on at the same time -- but the Community fixes are at the top of the list.

We are frustrated, just as you. We are working every day to get it done.

Thanks for checking in again. We know you care -- and we want you to know that we care about making the entire site workable.

--davek

0 Kudos
Senior Advisor

Thank you for the update. Please keep us informed.

0 Kudos
Veteran Advisor

Yep, thanks!

0 Kudos
Veteran Advisor

I access the site from 4 devices using Windows 7 and 10.

Of the 3 browsers I use, Firefox works the best, then Edge. 

Least friendly is the latest version of Internet Explorer.

I don't use a cell phone so haven't fought that battle.

0 Kudos
Senior Advisor

I see we had another week of failure.

0 Kudos
Contributor

I would like to follow up with you directly, if you don't mind. Are you OK emailing me: david.kurns@meredith.com

If you can, send me:

Your computer type and model

Browser version

what kind of Internet conenction

I'd like to see why the screen is not rendering, and I can find out specifically what's up.

Sorry for the continued trouble. We continue to make tweaks to the entire site -- every single day.

--dave kurns

0 Kudos