New photo sharing tool
The forums were recently upgraded to a new version, which includes new ways for you to upload, organize, and work with images. With the new system, you can now:
* Create albums when you upload photos.
* Upload up to 10 images at a time.
* Edit info about your pictures.
* Post comments and give kudos on images.
* Use a handy carousel slide to scroll through images in an album.
To use this new feature, click on your name when you're logged in. Then, in the left column, go to "View My Images" if you've already uploaded any image, or "Upload an Image" if you haven't. It's easy.
Anybody want to give it a test? How about some winter or holiday farm scenes? We're eager to hear what you think of the photo sharing tool.
John Walter, Agriculture.com