cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Posting Problems

We've advised our software support people of posting problems and they are working on it as a priority..

You can respond here with specific times and examples of posting problems if you care to.

0 Kudos
6 Replies
Veteran Advisor

Thank you.

0 Kudos
Veteran Advisor

Re: I had to use the edit feature to post to you :(

@ishmael wrote:

We've advised our software support people of posting problems and they are working on it as a priority..

You can respond here with specific times and examples of posting problems if you care to.

Thank you for working on the "bugs". 

I have another problem that that needs a look at. When I try to post a picture, the red banner "floats" down over the picture posting widget, which "hides" all of the picture posting buttons, and makes it impossible to post any pictures. Smiley Sad

EDIT TO POST DUE TO MALFUNCTION 

image.jpeg
I am using iOS 9 Apple iPad. The picture widget is now working, but am fighting withe the "error" message again. I had to edit a previous post to do a run around to the malfunction of the system that will not allow postings of replies. Smiley Sad

0 Kudos

Re: Posting Problems

Thanks for the info so far.

Please post a message telling us what browser you are using and if possible the time you had the problem.  They can look through the history file and try to see what happened at that time to cause the problem.

0 Kudos

Thanks for the private messages telling your experiences with trying to post.  Please be assured we are very strongly pursuing this issue at the highest level.

Please continue to post any information you can.  We especially would like to know what browser you are using.

0 Kudos

Our software people are working to resolve code problems related to a recent program change.  This issue has the highest priorty and we hope to have it resolved soon.  Please continue to be patient.

0 Kudos
Senior Contributor

Re: So Nice to have the messages accepted

JUst want you to know that some of the most profound comments ever visited upon this website have been lost forever due to the sites refusal to accept them.  Alas they are wandering around out there in the ether and perhaps will one day will connect with an alien race out there and be of use to somebody!