cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Senior Advisor

Posting pictures with an IPad

Does anyone know if I can use my IPad to post pictures inside the forums?  When I try, it tells me I need to have the latest version of Adobe and the IPad doesn't support it.

0 Kudos
17 Replies
Highlighted
Senior Advisor

Re: Posting pictures with an IPad

Anyone
0 Kudos
Highlighted
Senior Advisor

Sorry Shaggy -- i had to run to town this morning and was late to my IT job here . 

So you are asking about how to post with your IPAD -   This just happens to be one of the most asked questions here on [ A ] .com -- But to answer your question , well he11 yes you can if your smart enought !

What i think your problem is , that your IPAD has probably got the Minnie Pad App = 3.9  in it and you may need to up-grade to the Maxi Pad  4.1 for down loading picture -- here on [A] .com , If down loading large photo's you may need to add the Maxi pad with wings 4.5 version  , For the most part you can pick up these down load apps. at wal-mart , If you have problems finding  them there , just ask the clerk ,  and tell them  your haveing problems with your IPad and need the upgrade to the Maxi Pad 4.1 or 4.5 .

That should do it ,

Have a great day , and thanks for posting on [ A ].com

Highlighted
Honored Advisor

Picture of Shaggy with his eyepad and he wonders why he can't post pictures?

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Senior Advisor

How can anyone not chuckle? Almost scared to report any more problems with the site. Maybe IT needs a forum with manager login credentials.
0 Kudos
Highlighted
Veteran Advisor

ECIN,

Remember to tell Shaggy and others who are quickly arriving in droves here on our TOPNOTCH one and only site that the Maxi 4.1 and 4.5 versions HAVE to ALSO be equipped with the added (beefed up) adhesion feature to ensure quality picture resolution. Also, I remember Marketeye mentioning a similar issue a user was having a couple of weeks ago regarding the THICKNESS and scent of the APP....that {A}.com is ONLY compatible with the thin, UNscented version.

thanks again for your selfless contribution with IT here on the weekends.

c-x-1

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Honored Advisor

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Honored Advisor

Boy shaggy I'm glad you furnished a topic that I could stay on topic with this weekend.

Several down in marketing are appreciative too

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Veteran Advisor

hobby,

I just hope to heck it helps him solve his problem with downloading or uploading picsSmiley Wink

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Honored Advisor

CX!; we may get to that but first things first. I and ECIN are just trying to determine exactly what model pad he has. Then and only then will we remotely have a chance of helping him.

So far based on the picture he sent to the help line ... well you saw the problem?

He just has a mono vision model. This is a stereo site. And that is just for starters. He also waited till the weekend to call the help line. So many problems, so little time. We here @ help central are busy trying to prioritize the issues he is having. I'm thinking total reboot.

0 Kudos