cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Veteran Advisor

Re: Posting pictures with an IPad

Right you are, hobby,

ECIN hasn't responded back in a while to consider the scope of this issue. he must have forgotton his five point harness chair and helmut protection - you remember how amped up and discombobulated he gets when viewing pictures- hope he didn't fall again.

Otherwise, one of us may need to take over and i only finished the "I" portion of the "weekend IT fill in" portion of the training. 

the COLORFUL picture could've just catapulted him through the roof!!!!???

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Senior Advisor

_facebook_-1061196869_.jpg

I figured out why ECIN has been silent for a while. I saw him outside clearing snow from his driveway.
Highlighted
Veteran Advisor

I don't know Shaggy,

maybe you better call one of his neighbor's to go over 'n check on him just in case he fell over in his chair WITH the 5-point Harness on. If he's twisted up he might not be able to unbuckle himself???

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Senior Advisor

snowman on bench.jpg

No, he's doing fine.  Just caught him napping out in his garden.

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Senior Advisor

Boy what a LONG night it has been here in East Central Indiana !  Everything yesterday started out ok , I had the frig.full of ICE cold Miller Lite = ( Tastes Great - Less Filling )  I had just came to the rescue of our friend here ( Shaggy ) and was watching the Nation Wide Race at Daytona ,  Strapped into my Kirkey seat , just after the Red Flag we had a  2 lap shoot out , as they were coming to get the green flag i pulled the belts one more time , dam good  thing to , as most of you have seen on TV there was a realdick flipper at the end , In the heat of the moment ,some how I flipped my chair over ! The real problem was I had my arm restrain's way to lose and they got caught on the seat , there I lay on my side  ( 4:30 this morning ) , strapped in tight and could NOT reach the quick release on the 5 point's ! It didn't help matter's either that I had my Bell helmet on with the visor down , my wife could not hear me yelling for some help here , the Dogs did there best to help but only managed to lick up my visor , then I coudn't see anything .

Well that pretty much covers my afternoon and night , Now I haeded back to the shop and widen the wheel base so this don't happen again !

As my good friend DW sez --- Let's go race ' n' boys !

Oh ya --- Thanks honey for checking on me !

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Contributor

Ken Glad to hear your OK. just saw highlights of the crash.

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Senior Advisor

Now that I have caught up from last night , Thanks c-x-1 for wanting to send out a search party for me !

And slinger , ya , it was a bad deal , All I remeber was - sky -- ground -- sky --ground , I knew I was in trouble ! It was quite , till the seat hit the floor !

But in all seriousness -- hope that all the fans down there will be OK !

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Veteran Advisor

ECIN,

glad you are OK - we might need to consider restructuring or at least turn our  {ag}.com radios louder to HERE whos gonna be coverin' for ya when the ETOH starts to call...& i sincerely hope Shaggy remembered to take hobby's pic to Wal-mart to ensure he found the correct app model. Lord, he thought you'd even froze to a bench @ 1 point yesterday - please don't put us through that worry again ECIN!!!!!!!!!!!!!

0 Kudos