cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Senior Advisor

Settings changed

Almost scared to ask a question any more, but here goes. When using my IPad while posting a comment, I no longer have the toolbar above the comment box. This also includes the spell check function. Have I accidentally changed a setting or is this the new and improved version?
0 Kudos
7 Replies
Highlighted
Honored Advisor

Re: Settings changed

Make sure you are on the rich text window  on the tabs just above the box.   A mistake I make occasionally.

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Senior Advisor

Well Shaggy -- Under my conditionally agreement with [A] com . -- I can only help you out on weekends here , but will go against my better judgment here and bend the rules just a little , First off, when you got your new toy , you should have seen a little book in there with it , That's called a owners manual ,you being the owner . This book try's it best to help people like you that don't have a f ing clue what they are doing .

Open this book up and then sit down and read it , in your case that may be reread it like 10 times , this may help --but probably a waste of good time .

One question here -- did you take the picture that  Hobby posted up   to wal mart with you ? If not you may have got the wrong app. If you did you this , please copy the picture and tell the clerk this is what you need .

Again thanks for posting on [A].com

Ken

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Veteran Contributor

Who the FK reads the owners manual of anything? Any self respecting farmer would fold laundry before reading any owners manual.

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Senior Contributor

Yeah, our IT(ard) guru dropped the ball this morning. Anybody knows those owners manuals are for those roadside emergencies after you eat at Whitecastles. A real man just keeps poking buttons until something happens that looks right.
0 Kudos
Highlighted
Senior Advisor

Ok boys, just finished the laundry for the wife and heading out for an early lunch. Anyone know where I can get a good burger?
0 Kudos
Highlighted
Honored Advisor

Shaggy: you ever heard of "White Castle"?

That's the best, at least that is what ECIN has published in his "Eating your way to Happiness " book.

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Contributor

Fuddruckers at the corner of France Ave and Hwy 100 in Bloomington Mn
0 Kudos