cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Sign in

Does everyone else have to sign in every time the come back now? It has just been since Tues. when the latest change took place. I check the box every time but it won't remember me. Is there something else I need to do?

Jerry 

0 Kudos
25 Replies
Veteran Advisor

Re: Sign in

That is what happens to me too.

Have to sign in every time I visit to be able to post etc.

I remember others that had that happen with the last facelift on site.

Yes, I also click the 'remember me' button.

0 Kudos

Hi, fellows: I picked up on this issue yesterday, too, and we have a ticket in with the developers to get it fixed. The problem definintely appears to be on our end. Thanks for your patience with us, and for pointing this out. - John

0 Kudos
Veteran Advisor

It also looks like a lot of folks have lost all of the "seniority" and post counts, and are starting everyone at the bottom, again.  Mine is still intact when I am on the main computer, but when I post via my iPod Touch, I seem to be on a new account with that device.

I am sure that it will take a few days to work the "bugs" out of the program.

0 Kudos
Veteran Contributor

Now I have Two Accounts

Now I have two accounts with the same name and the system only lets me sign into the newer one.  My profile pic is stuck in my original account.  Please advise.

0 Kudos
Advisor

Re: Now I have Two Accounts

Hi, did you just try uploading your profile pic to your new account? Doesn't the image exist somewhere besides in your old account.? I guess I don't understand how it's "stuck."

E-mail me and we'll see if we can get this fixed. I've asked one of our other staff for advice, too. -- John

0 Kudos
Veteran Contributor

John, It takes time to reinput my personal info and pic.  Sure I can do it but I don't want to have to go through this repeatedly.  Can you assure me once I go through the trouble I won't have to do it again and again and .......

0 Kudos
Advisor

There is something that has gone haywire in your registration. You shouldn't be able to create the second account with the same e-mail address. Please let me see what I can find out from our developers before you go to any extra work. I apologize for the inconvenience. We do appreciate your participation on the site. -- John

0 Kudos

Hi John:

It's getting better, I don't always have to sign back in if I switch to a different site and then come back. But sometimes it will say that my connection has expired and please sign back in. I still have to sign in every time I restart the computer.

Jerry

Tags (1)
0 Kudos
Veteran Contributor

any news on my two accounts?

0 Kudos