cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
too close for comfort
Contributor

Sign in

Does everyone else have to sign in every time the come back now? It has just been since Tues. when the latest change took place. I check the box every time but it won't remember me. Is there something else I need to do?

Jerry 

0 Kudos
25 Replies
Canuck_2
Veteran Advisor

Re: Sign in

That is what happens to me too.

Have to sign in every time I visit to be able to post etc.

I remember others that had that happen with the last facelift on site.

Yes, I also click the 'remember me' button.

0 Kudos

Hi, fellows: I picked up on this issue yesterday, too, and we have a ticket in with the developers to get it fixed. The problem definintely appears to be on our end. Thanks for your patience with us, and for pointing this out. - John

0 Kudos
Milligan Hay - Iowa d:^)
Veteran Advisor

It also looks like a lot of folks have lost all of the "seniority" and post counts, and are starting everyone at the bottom, again.  Mine is still intact when I am on the main computer, but when I post via my iPod Touch, I seem to be on a new account with that device.

I am sure that it will take a few days to work the "bugs" out of the program.

0 Kudos
SouthWestOhio
Veteran Contributor

Now I have Two Accounts

Now I have two accounts with the same name and the system only lets me sign into the newer one.  My profile pic is stuck in my original account.  Please advise.

0 Kudos
John_Walter
Advisor

Re: Now I have Two Accounts

Hi, did you just try uploading your profile pic to your new account? Doesn't the image exist somewhere besides in your old account.? I guess I don't understand how it's "stuck."

E-mail me and we'll see if we can get this fixed. I've asked one of our other staff for advice, too. -- John

0 Kudos
SouthWestOhio
Veteran Contributor

John, It takes time to reinput my personal info and pic.  Sure I can do it but I don't want to have to go through this repeatedly.  Can you assure me once I go through the trouble I won't have to do it again and again and .......

0 Kudos
John_Walter
Advisor

There is something that has gone haywire in your registration. You shouldn't be able to create the second account with the same e-mail address. Please let me see what I can find out from our developers before you go to any extra work. I apologize for the inconvenience. We do appreciate your participation on the site. -- John

0 Kudos
too close for comfort
Contributor

Hi John:

It's getting better, I don't always have to sign back in if I switch to a different site and then come back. But sometimes it will say that my connection has expired and please sign back in. I still have to sign in every time I restart the computer.

Jerry

Tags (1)
0 Kudos
SouthWestOhio
Veteran Contributor

any news on my two accounts?

0 Kudos