cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
kraft-t
Senior Advisor

Slow loading

John. Some time we have trouble getting loaded. Particularly when I want to type a response but other times trying to get connected on a message. I'm using firefox.

It's particularly bad when I want to respond to someone elses post. By the time I can post, I've forgotten what I wanted say. Have you ever thought of a high speed forum for seniors or A high speed passing lane for us forgetful old codgers?

0 Kudos
2 Replies
John_Walter
Advisor

Re: Slow loading

I hear you, Don. Can't wait too long myself before forgetting a thought. There were some things being done on the back end of the system this week to improve speed, but I don't think those apply to the forums.

I'm on a fast network here at work, and don't have any trouble at all with speed. I'll do some checking from my home computer to see if I can duplicate the problem.

I hate to say this, because it seems like it's what the tech people are always telling me, but have you cleared your cache lately? (Not hard to do in Firefox.) That might straighten out some of the issues we've had with cookies lately.

Please keep me informed on your status with the site.

Best, John

0 Kudos
kraft-t
Senior Advisor

Re: Slow loading

The problem may well be on this end. Wifey is after me to upgrade my system as it is probably corrupted with something or other.

BTW I still appreciate agonline and what it offers to us. Thanks again! Don

0 Kudos