cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
zamsam676
Friend

What is your go-to SEO learning resource?

I am curious as to what other peoples go-to learning resource is? For my I am still pretty fresh with only a year under my belt so I just Google all my problems but is there like one place you guys know will contain some really valuable information? A blog, some backcorner of the internet, even a book or piece of digital media or course? What are your thoughts?

0 Kudos
4 Replies

Re: What is your go-to SEO learning resource?

I think that in today's world, information needs to be carefully analyzed. There is a lot of information on the Internet that is not true. For me, the most reliable source of information is my friends and acquaintances. Each person is knowledgeable in one area or another, and if I have any difficulties, they are happy to help me. When I need help with plumbing, I call my friend Oliver, and he tells me what to do. Once I created a website, I did not know how to advertise it appropriately; my friend Helen sent me the link https://www.traffsio.com and said, come in, you will understand everything. Now my site is a success.

0 Kudos

When I studied SEO, I even read books.  Woman LOL

heatherparryxr
Visitor

When studying SEO, I used a variety of blogs, YouTube channels. Unfortunately, I didn't save any links. Instead, I copied the necessary information into my "synopsis". When I didn't understand something, I turned to forum users or acquaintances from SEO promotion for help.
A friend of mine works in a good CEO company. They are engaged in professional promotion and traffic khaledsoloads.com  . Sometimes he helped me solve some difficulties or questions.
I advise you to join somehow a company where they know more about SEO than you do. This way the training will go faster.

0 Kudos
bfox2867398
Friend

test.png
0 Kudos