cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Honored Advisor

problems

Russian meddling on marketing  it appears......... again....

Also the advertisments are very intrusive ...... take over the screen when you try to kudo or go to a posters information.

0 Kudos
4 Replies
Highlighted
Contributor

Re: problems

Thank you for reaching out! Would you mind letting us know if you are accessing from a mobile device or desktop and which browser you are using?  

Thanks!

0 Kudos
Honored Advisor

Both    now from a computer and occasionally from a cell phone  ----- safari... both

I was having access problems...... I thought (and still think) the problem was that fact that your advertising was redirecting constantly.  It got better when I changed my wifi network to a new source..... but the redirecting still makes me close and retry access through a new window excessively....

Even when I try to kudo from the other side of the page the chemical ad. in the upper right hand corner will redirect me to its advertising page. sometimes as many as 4-6 times in a row---- with the only recourse to close window and start over....... not good

0 Kudos
Honored Advisor

cell phone ---- not a problem.... but I am not on it as much.

0 Kudos
Contributor

Thanks so much for the info. I will be in contact with our tech department and others to address the issues you’re having. Please continue to let us know of any usability problems you experience and I’ll keep in touch as I hear updates on the issue.

Have a great day!

0 Kudos