cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Frequent Contributor

site does not remember password

i have read and posted on this site for a number of years , but it never remembers my password, and it is long odd one, so each time i want to post anythin i have to go find it and post it. It is not one to remember easily. thankyou for any advice.

0 Kudos
15 Replies
Highlighted
Senior Advisor

Re: site does not remember password

12 --- this is your lucky day here ! I as just recently hired on to be the weekend IT for [A].com ! And you my friend are my first problem child .

Your problem is NOT uncommon on here , First off , after you have signed in -- look right under where you signed in , you should see a box that sez -- remember me , -- IF you don't see this box , STOP and go get your reading glasses then check again for the remember me box , click on the box and a check mark should appear , that will activate the memory in the flux capacitor in the main fuse box in the back room at SF mag. .

If that don't work then I have found that this works sometimes , Take your fist and slam the keyboard and at the same time yell --Loud --- you POS !  IF that don't work then you try a different combinations of words to your likeing !!!!!!!! 

If all above fails it maybe because you password is WAY to long - you may have to short'n' it to like cat - dog , Bob or Fred, something easy .

Thanks for useing  the Number 1 Ag Site = [A].com

BTW 12 - I will put in a call to my associate -- bugeye and have him jump in with any of his brainstorm idea's

Highlighted
Contributor

I am new to this site and I also have a question.

I would like to put a picture next to my name like some guys on here but don't know to do so.

Maybe you can help me with this but you don't really seem qualified for tech support.

Not trying to be mean but poor spelling and improper sentence structure doesn't represent the site very well.

If not you maybe someone else has advice on putting a picture next to their name. 

Thanks

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Senior Contributor

Good job ECIN!!! 12, it's very fortunate for you that the IT tech was screwing off this wekend and ECI was able to fill in for him. I'm telling you the man is an udder genius. Why just last week I was telling him about a problem with my toaster burning the toast. He told me "Turn the knob". Now , do understand, it wasn't his fault and turned it the wrong way and had to have the fire department out to get things under control. After calling him back and having him walk me through step by step I now have toast a golden brown, just like Mom used to make. I know ECI doesn't like to brag but, he graduated at the top of his class at the "ITT Testical Instituteie" of Hayseed Kentucky. We are so fortunate to have him with us on Successful Farming's website....even if he can't spell for crap and has no comprehension of what sentence structure is and makes this site look dumb. I'm telling you, the man is a gem. I hope you got the check mark in the box thing figured out. If not I'm sure ECI can line you up with a top notch eye doctor.
0 Kudos
Highlighted
Senior Contributor

Seedy, I think you should post a picture for the rest of us to see before you put that up perminantly. I mean, if you're ugly maybe the rest of us don't want to see it every time you post something. My guess is you always have gnats circling your head all the time. Could be wrong about that though.
0 Kudos
Highlighted
Senior Advisor

seedy -- thanks for bringing up the mis- spelled words -- it's really not me - but this POS computer , I think I have gave it to many shot's to the head = fist to the keyboard !

Sentence structure ? I'm not on here to teach English Class ! But to help the trouble's with  high tech problem's !

I would like to help you with the pictures but I have to clock out .

Have a great week !

BTW bugeye -- thanks for the kind words -- Smiley Very Happy

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Veteran Advisor

ECIN,

Too bleepin funny....priceless...cat, dog, bob or fred....how 'bout terd, ted, lead

you meen ta be telln me you dan't have tu take a grama, spelin or sentunce ritin strukter class to rite on the magazeen here? Man, thaze made me half to pass a egzam to bee abel to wrote this!!! 

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Frequent Contributor

Thanks ecin, as of now it is remembering my info, but it had never before and yes i had always checked the box.  Also i have tried to change my password but i use what i was issued and when i tried to change i could not get what i asked for so i took what they gave me. thats no big deal al long as it stores it and i do not have to use it when i post. I do not post to often because of that problem.  as far as the other comments i try to skip over that ,  i enjoy the useful info  . this site is not what it used to be. thanks

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Senior Contributor

Not trying to gang up on you seedy, BUT bugeye suggested something, more like circle flies...well,

"if'n you haven't heard about those critters, will let bugeye do the tell'n there too.

Quick suggestion, might want to use a different pass word.like rick, only with a p before the r, really

been years since I've attempted to post on here...so will see what has happened!

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Frequent Contributor

Yes there are still problems with the password saving thing , It did work for me once and then it was gone, also when i have to try to change it , it was more trouble than using the orig. password.     I fing this site interesting to read but not  worth the trouble to post. so i will prob. not do  any more.   

0 Kudos