cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Senior Advisor

Re: site does not remember password

Oh come here 12 -- don't be a quiter !  Send Jeff an e-mail - I would but only work weekends--- just kidding , if you can't e-mail him , i will drop him a line so somebody can help you out .

Ken

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Honored Advisor

Come on 12, I am having issues with your statements.

You can post here...put up something down where it counts in marketing, or farm business.

Maybe the machinery section. Don't just shoot blindly from the bushes.

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Advisor

We were watching a show last night where a couple guys talked a "friend" into getting a bikini wax on his scrotum (Rescue Me season 1 episode 2) .  You guys are almost that helpful.

Tractor12, the problem could be in several places.  It is entirely possible it is the site.  it could be as simple as not clicking "Remember Me".   It could be your password is too long, but I kind of doubt it if it works except for being remembered.

My guess is you have a security setting too tight.  Your browser is set not to remember passwords, your computer has cookies disabled, something like that.

Tags (1)
0 Kudos
Highlighted
Contributor

Hey, Seedy. Thanks for the question. To add a new photo, go to the Agriculture.com homepage and log in. From there, click on your username near the top right of the page, above the "Add Your..." area. After you do that, you'll be taken to a page with all the content you've created. Under the photo you're currently using, you'll see an "Edit" link. Click on that and scroll down to the "Upload Photo" area. Click on "Browse" and search for the photo on your computer. Once you choose that, click "Submit." You shold be set after that. Let me know if you have any other questions along the way. Thanks!

Justin, Agriculture.com

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Contributor

Thanks ! It worked.Smiley Wink

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Honored Advisor

Help!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!----------ECIN.

Seedy's icon of that new piture and now I can't remember my password. ------------------ or what I was doing.

0 Kudos