cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Advisor

Re: Gestation crates gotta go

Most pleased for you and your continued success Greg.

Better half is isuggesting that the next time we head to Boston to visit daughter and s-in-law that we drive.  If I concede I'm going to insist on pulling off the freeway for a couple of hours to "check out some hogs".

0 Kudos
Senior Contributor

and Domino's Pizza had the guts to tell HSUS that they'd  let the farmers decided the best way to raise pigs.

Maybe the public should know that HSUS and PETA are spending the money they give them to buy shareholdings in corporations to try and destroy livestock agriculture instead of spending the  money they raise with their tear jerking commercials of abused dogs and cats to protect animals.

Really it's time to let the public know exactly what HSUS and PETA are instead of continuing to run scared from them.

0 Kudos
Veteran Advisor

One of the most valued business statements being   " the customer is always right "   which is a very strong trend to buck in any business including agriculture ---     

0 Kudos
Senior Contributor

Stop in anytime Bruce.  If you hop off the toll road at the 72 mile marker in SouthBend and take US 20 east bound it will actually cut a couple minutes off the trip to get you back to the toll road at the Ohio state line and then you would be less than a half a mile to the farm.

0 Kudos
Senior Contributor

Re: Yet another

It's a good way to maintain connections with ECB producers. From a WCB perspective.

0 Kudos
Advisor

Re: Yet another..what I thought I was pasting

0 Kudos