cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
pinganser
Visitor

Piglet litter conditioner

Hello. The company I work for thinks they’ve developed a new litter conditioner that blows away the leading brand...and for less cost to the producer. I’m here to see if anyone would like to try a free sample bucket and give us some feedback. Also, if you like it there could be possible distributor/sales opportunities if you’re into that kind of thing.
0 Kudos
4 Replies
madeleinecornis
Contributor

Re: Piglet litter conditioner

interesting, can you post a picture or something?

0 Kudos
rosebond734of
Contributor

If the liter is keeping the food and the water inside a box, I am very much interested. My piglet doesn’t know how to eat appropriately and my kitchen has to be cleaned every day. His food is literally everywhere. A new liter would be great. Otherwise, the cleaning companies (https://www.airconservicingsingapore.com/chemical-wash/) will bankrupt me. I believe that if the litter is suitable for cats and dogs as well, then you have a great product that will be in significant demand. I’d like to have a look at it!

0 Kudos
perkinsjamie942
Contributor

I had piglets in my dacha, and the constant stench was unbearable...I decided to install air conditioning because it freshens the air and blows it out. Earlier I thought that conditioner takes fresh air from the street, but I understood that it is not. Contrary to popular belief, it does not circulate air in a split system. Only the refrigerant moves through the pipes connecting the outdoor and indoor units. This means that the air conditioner processes only room air. The room needs periodic ventilation. So to keep the barn from stinking too much, I turned to the ac repair guys near me, who installed my air conditioner. When I go into the barn, I don't smell piglets at all.

shepperdheebsh
Contributor

I might be interested in this product. For the past years, I have used https://www.spartamech.co.uk/air-conditioning-service/ in any issue regarding air conditioning inside my house and at my office. Suppose the quality of the product is decent enough. In that case, I might be interested in buying and testing it because working in an office during summer is really painful without an air conditioner to create some cold inside the room. Maybe the free sample might be enough to convince me to buy it.

0 Kudos