cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Senior Contributor

Re: pigs

I just don't care for your arrogant attitude.   - Well comrade, I don't give a rats about yours either.  You will no doubt remember, you were the one who started with the stupid reply to a simple question.  Don't ever think I am brain dead.  Your "competetive advantage" is grossly over stated.  What do you think we grow out here, pizzas?  Don't be so ignorant.  Our cost of production is far lower than yours and all done without the subsidies and insurances you guys get from the government.  You have a hide to even mention it.

You'll see a revolution on American soil unless you are older than I think. Kay gets upset but bullets will fly eventually.  ---    what a load of sh!t.  I have heard all your right wingers raving about this before.  It comes from not having the government of your choice and your thinly veiled envy of the working class achieving something.   For some time all the gun nuts and possibly yourself have trumpeted how they will take over the government, take back the country, blah blah blah. Get a grip on yourselves.  Your frustration is starting to boil over and it will only get worse after November. We will see how much guts all the gun toting gutless wimps have then.

Next time I ask an innocent question your hatred for me should not determine a stupid reply.  All you need to do is reply like you have above and all is revealed.

0 Kudos
Senior Contributor

Oh, didn't make yourself clear and I answered what I was selling bacon for. 

0 Kudos
Senior Contributor

"You misunderstood. Bacon was invented long before anyone that is currently on the planet.   The US is just a lot more suited to hogs than your country. We have a competitive advantage."

and another

"You asked how much bacon goes for. I answered. Bacon was invented long before anyone around on the planet."

Just a couple of your clangers that should not be repeated but you asked for it.  How would you know if this country was not suited to the pig industry and what gave you that impression?  I could not have been research obviously.   And remind me exactly what competitive advantage it is that the US have when you compare the massive subsidies you all get to produce food, etc which the your country does not want? But this one is the best of all  -  "Bacon was invented before anyone around on the planet"

My assumption of your lack of intelligence has been vindicated by such a ridiculous statment.  Would you like to rephrase a couple of those statments?

And you get amazed when I said I didn't make myself clear?????

0 Kudos
Senior Contributor

I stand by my comment.  I don't think the person that invented bacon is alive and on the planet.  I'm just guessing it was invented in 1500's in England as a means to preserve pork belly.  I doubt anyone is living to 500 years although bacon does increase the years a person lives.

0 Kudos
Senior Contributor

@belarus wrote:

I stand by my comment.  I don't think the person that invented bacon is alive and on the planet.  I'm just guessing it was invented in 1500's in England as a means to preserve pork belly.  I doubt anyone is living to 500 years although bacon does increase the years a person lives.

"increase the years a person lives"   -    Oh really.  No doubt you have the proof of that or is it a sales pitch?  I think that is another haymaker. 

0 Kudos
Senior Contributor

It may not add years to my life but it definitely adds life to my years. MMMMM..........Bacon Smiley Happy

0 Kudos