cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
dedbroke
Frequent Contributor

Combine parts for sale moving to consignment sale this saturday

Had several inquirys, but no takers, so i have put the following on consignment at okawville illinois aution (Reichmann Brothers)  this saturday 8/20.... straw chopper complete less bearings and belt for 40/60, 44/66 series IH combines. Impellor blades and chopper knives are near new, gear box does not leak. Standard rotor with new bars, elephant ears and disrupter plates for 40/60, 44/66 IH combines, less than 200 hours of use, and rear non driving axle for IH Combines with 18.4 x 14???? tires.  One tire had less than 20 acres on it when i removed in '09 and installed rear wheel assist axle.  I updated my 1460 rotor to specialty with kiel afx fronts, so did not need standard rotor any longer.  I purchased chopper last fall intending to install it on my machine, but found out when i got it home that my serial number machine cannot accept a chopper. ( i know....IMA Dum Dum!) My loss.... I took them up there this evening and they are pretty much near the very beginning of the sale line, so show up early if you need any of these. Sale starts at 9 am central. They are all just sitting in the shed taking up space i need, so they are selling no matter what.  Good luck if you are looking

0 Kudos