cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Veteran Contributor

FS - Great Plains Stainless Saddle Tanks w/ Raven 440 controller

All wiring & mounting hardware included, we had them mounted on a 9180 caseih, each tank = 350gal., w/ sparger, excellent condition, located in North Manchester, In.

Any questions 260-901-3118 Dan

$2000

230i3624877C817CE206231iDFFED7D772D23D76232iF636CE22D3C1AED2

0 Kudos
8 Replies
Highlighted
Contributor

Re: FS - Great Plains Stainless Saddle Tanks w/ Raven 440 controller

Would be interested in the 440 but not the tanks.

How much for just the Raven?  Would this have the flowmeter & control valve?

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Veteran Contributor

I can seperate by unplumbing that part, would include flowmeter, control valve & console, all wiring also the operators manual. I've seen several advertised & think $1500 is a fair price.

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Contributor

Thanks, but I'll pass.

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Contributor

Dan,

With the tanks what are the specs  (measurements, fitting sizes, etc).  Any leaks/cracks/dents/etc?    I am not interested in the controller...Are you including the cradles and frame bracket for the CASE 9180 tractor?  Why are you selling them (whats wrong with them)?  Have they had any patches or repairs?

How much do they weigh?  Are you a farmer, equipment dealer, scrap collector or ?

Jon

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Frequent Contributor

Jon - I'll try to answer in reverse order, I am a farmer, I have never wieghed them judging by how my skid loader carries them I'll guess 1400 - 1600lbs., they have no dents or patches of any sort, in perfect condition, I am selling them because I bought a better self propelled sprayer & wanted to speed my ground crew up by not having to spray with the 9180 & finisher ahead of the planter. All frame work, cradles & brackets come with it & can be adjusted for diff. frame widths. No leaks or cracks. Each tank is eliptical and has a sump in bottom, each sump has 2 - 2" fittings, 1 for pump suction & 1 is dedicated fill, also each tank has a 3/4" sparger in the bottom, all plumbing is still hooked up basically hook it to the pump & run. If you need exact measurments I'll get that info for you but right now I'm guessing standing on the front walkway the tanks are 42" tall X 60" long (350 gal.) each tank has a float gauge in top that looks like an anhydrous tank gauge.

If you need exact measurments let me know.

Dan

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Contributor

Dan,

I would be interested in the exact measurements LxWxH as I am trying to keep the entire width of my tractor as narrow as possible.  I currently was looking at plastic tanks (as they are lighter) but am considering yours.

Thanks,

Jon

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Frequent Contributor

Jon - Each tank is 51.5" long, 54.5" wide & 40" tall, on our 9180 we had about "2" between tank & hood on each side, overall it measures 13' wide the catwalk accross the front can be removed if need be making it 54.5" front to back, hope this helps!

Dan

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Contributor

Dan,

Sorry I didn't get back to you sooner, but was sick over the weekend.

While your tanks look good, they are physically bigger then what I am trying to put on my tractor.  I am hoping to stay less then 40in wide for each tank, so my tractor does not need to have pilot cars flag it down the highway.

Thanks,

Jon

0 Kudos